ROM Hack SciresM's Sun/Moon Patches

AyanamiRei0

GBATemp's Resident Evangelion fanboy.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I know this is probably a stupid question but any idea if editing the code.bin for either sun/moon does that break the RNG?

Carlos_DobleC

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
If anyone wants an easier way to do this, the latest Luma3DS commit allows direct application of an IPS file without dumping, decrypting, patching or storing the code.bin file on your SD card.

Simply update to the latest Luma3DS hourly either by using Luma Updater (Install latest hourly) or by downloading it from here.

Next, download this file which contains two IPS patches, one including the no outline patch and one that doesn't.

Rename the file you want to code.ips and stick it in the following folders on your SD card:

Sun: SD:\luma\titles\0004000000164800\code.ips

Moon: SD:\luma\titles\0004000000175E00\code.ips

And that's it, you're done.

I get an error every time I try to open the zip file

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If anyone wants an easier way to do this, the latest Luma3DS commit allows direct application of an IPS file without dumping, decrypting, patching or storing the code.bin file on your SD card.

Simply update to the latest Luma3DS hourly either by using Luma Updater (Install latest hourly) or by downloading it from here.

Next, download this file which contains two IPS patches, one including the no outline patch and one that doesn't.

Rename the file you want to code.ips and stick it in the following folders on your SD card:

Sun: SD:\luma\titles\0004000000164800\code.ips

Moon: SD:\luma\titles\0004000000175E00\code.ips

And that's it, you're done.
I get black screen lol

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeh. Someone told me that before too. Seems Hans can't load su/mo

Remembering now, Smea was going to push Ninjhax 2.8, with enhanced compatibility for Hans, allowing for SuMo support, but he took an overseas trip, hence it not coming out by S/M launch day. Basically, wait if you're a HANS user.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Rye would get shot at sight.