Hacking Savemii deleted my save

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A friend of mine couldn't get anything to connect with their PC. Whether it be Saviine, or game trainers. She disabled her firewall and disabled her antivirus and it worked then.
It's a pain for certain users. Luckily I don't have that issue on my PC, I never had to disable anything. Windows 10, Windows Defender for Anti virus. Default firewall.

I find that backing up saves with savemii works just fine, but restoring saves it's better to use Saviine as Savemii can give major problems and headaches trying to restore anything.

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
A friend of mine couldn't get anything to connect with their PC. Whether it be Saviine, or game trainers. She disabled her firewall and disabled her antivirus and it worked then.
It's a pain for certain users. Luckily I don't have that issue on my PC, I never had to disable anything. Windows 10, Windows Defender for Anti virus. Default firewall.

I find that backing up saves with savemii works just fine, but restoring saves it's better to use Saviine as Savemii can give major problems and headaches trying to restore anything.
Try the mod by @GabyPCgeeK in savemii thread. It's supposed to fix restoring

Reactions: MattKimura

Bill_bill

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I've tried turning off firewall but it didn't work, I can connect to the wiiu with ftp and ftpeverywhere, but nowhere else. I am using the ipv4 address on my comuter .

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto