Hacking Mighty no 9 dlc not working?

egm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got the mighty no 9 dlc from NUSspli, I checked my data. Data for dlc is there, checked my other games they had their dlcs from NUSspli. Earlier all of my dlcs had stopped working but their data still appeared, I got them all running back up through WUP installer. But the only one that didn't work was mighty no 9, I tried atleast 7 times in different ways to get the dlc working. Including the same way that i got the other dlcs working. So far nothing shows up yet, if you must know yes I do meet all the in-game requirements to use the dlc, I'm not sure if this is because I actually need a download code for the dlc. I used to have a physical copy, unfortunately the disc broke a while ago my parents threw away the disc AND the copy of the dlc code. I cant tell if this is just a really strong dlc that can't be obtained normally or something is very wrong. Sorry for the long writing.

UPDATE:
I found out the problem and how to fix it, the problem was the fact that it was an uk version and it needed to be us. So i got the us and it works now, only problem is getting data from uk game to us game. Using savemii I managed to save the data, make another save data but this time for the us edition, put the uk save data into the us saves folder through file explorer(on android or pc). Then I restored the save data on the us version. After doing so I was able to play with my save data from uk edition.

Last edited by egm,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto