*rumour* Sonic Adventure 3 could be happening

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If Adventures 3 is anything like that "box art" We are about to be knee deep in shit.
aww that's hurtful, what if th OP made that cover.

I promise I didn't get my hands that dirty posting this, try google images for Sonic Adventure 3 you will find it there...out of all that was on offer that looked the best

servant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If Adventures 3 is anything like that "box art" We are about to be knee deep in shit.
aww that's hurtful, what if th OP made that cover.

I promise I didn't get my hands that dirty posting this, try google images for Sonic Adventure 3 you will find it there...out of all that was on offer that looked the best
just looked em up:
oh shit, those covers all suck dry king balls or in other words are sonic '06 covers

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sonic 3 could easily be epic. This is all they need to do

1. Gameplay stages similar to the Day Stages in Unleashed or the greater majority of Sonic Generations
2. No fucking gimmicks (No god damn werehogs, no magical transforming like in Colors, just pure gameplay)
3. No new damned characters, just the original crew, a few of the characters from Heroes are acceptable
4. Chao Garden, Races, Digging Stages, and Mech Battles come back, except with online
5. Awesome music

Reactions: 2 people

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
It wouldn't surprise me if thy went for it. Pretty much every collector card I got from online battles in Sonic Generations had Sonic Adventure 1 or Sonic Adventure 2 as their "Favourite Sonic Game", so it was pretty obvious Sega was going to conclude from that that a new 3D sonic game is what people wanted.

I hope they still crack on with Generations 2, though.

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
4. Chao Garden, Races, Digging Stages, and Mech Battles come back, except with online

There's the word again.
Am I the only one that /hates/ online? Especially for games like this.

Sonic online is only practical with leaderboards, and even then that's just to show who's memorised the button presses best.

SA3 without online would still be amazing. Whatever happened to local play?

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'll tell you exactly what this is. Someone has snagged the domains and their gonna wait till sega wants them back (if they even want them) and charge them a shitload to sell it back to them. this happens all the time their called domain campers.

Reactions: 1 person

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll tell you exactly what this is. Someone has snagged the domains and their gonna wait till sega wants them back (if they even want them) and charge them a shitload to sell it back to them. this happens all the time their called domain campers.

That or they could just use a different domain and laugh at the campers

saviorkross

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it wasn't a means of earning rings/chaos drives/animals for the Chao Garden, I'd say leave out the Sonic gameplay altogether. I think I'll load up my old copy of SA2:B and veg out on nostalgia for a while, lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto