*rumour* Sonic Adventure 3 could be happening

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If Adventures 3 is anything like that "box art" We are about to be knee deep in shit.
aww that's hurtful, what if th OP made that cover.

I promise I didn't get my hands that dirty posting this, try google images for Sonic Adventure 3 you will find it there...out of all that was on offer that looked the best

servant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If Adventures 3 is anything like that "box art" We are about to be knee deep in shit.
aww that's hurtful, what if th OP made that cover.

I promise I didn't get my hands that dirty posting this, try google images for Sonic Adventure 3 you will find it there...out of all that was on offer that looked the best
just looked em up:
oh shit, those covers all suck dry king balls or in other words are sonic '06 covers

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sonic 3 could easily be epic. This is all they need to do

1. Gameplay stages similar to the Day Stages in Unleashed or the greater majority of Sonic Generations
2. No fucking gimmicks (No god damn werehogs, no magical transforming like in Colors, just pure gameplay)
3. No new damned characters, just the original crew, a few of the characters from Heroes are acceptable
4. Chao Garden, Races, Digging Stages, and Mech Battles come back, except with online
5. Awesome music

Reactions: 2 people

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
It wouldn't surprise me if thy went for it. Pretty much every collector card I got from online battles in Sonic Generations had Sonic Adventure 1 or Sonic Adventure 2 as their "Favourite Sonic Game", so it was pretty obvious Sega was going to conclude from that that a new 3D sonic game is what people wanted.

I hope they still crack on with Generations 2, though.

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
4. Chao Garden, Races, Digging Stages, and Mech Battles come back, except with online

There's the word again.
Am I the only one that /hates/ online? Especially for games like this.

Sonic online is only practical with leaderboards, and even then that's just to show who's memorised the button presses best.

SA3 without online would still be amazing. Whatever happened to local play?

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'll tell you exactly what this is. Someone has snagged the domains and their gonna wait till sega wants them back (if they even want them) and charge them a shitload to sell it back to them. this happens all the time their called domain campers.

Reactions: 1 person

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll tell you exactly what this is. Someone has snagged the domains and their gonna wait till sega wants them back (if they even want them) and charge them a shitload to sell it back to them. this happens all the time their called domain campers.

That or they could just use a different domain and laugh at the campers

saviorkross

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it wasn't a means of earning rings/chaos drives/animals for the Chao Garden, I'd say leave out the Sonic gameplay altogether. I think I'll load up my old copy of SA2:B and veg out on nostalgia for a while, lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I love it for most things most stores you just shows the receipt online and they scan it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Makes it easy for incompetent restaurant staff that don't know how to hear an order
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mostly for big purchases, I want it in my hands before I pay. Like a tv, I trust picking it up myself, before I'd trust it being sent thru mail/delivery. (Broken screen, etc) But yea if I can order online, then pickup at store is ok, but not all places offer that.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    > Like a tv, I trust picking it up myself, before I'd trust it being sent thru mail/delivery. (Broken screen, etc)

Thing is, if you break it driving back to your house, it's your fault. But if the delivery driver damages it, it's not your fault.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Most people that haul big tvs have empty trucks or know enough not to set it face down
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Then I gotta send it back and wait another week or two. I have a pickup truck, with a extended cab, so no prob for me.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Most manufacturers pack it well enough where they aren't that dumb to let it happen
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They building a new Microcenter store near by me, is kinda scary. That's my favorite place, I'm like a kid in a candy store there.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, what's a microcenter?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Cool I'll make you ship me stuff
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Microcenter sells high quality microwaves
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Computer store basically, but they sell everything, like game systems, tvs , 3d printers, etc
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've seen i9/mobo deals for like 400
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea been itching to build a new pc, mine is like 3-4 years old, ancient in pc tech time. Still using a sata SSD even.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's still high tech to ancientboi
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Kinda cool, I can buy a second Xbox for guests, and download all my purchased digital games to it, and play on both xboxs same time. Didn't know they allowed that. 2 xboxs per Xbox account.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :rofl2: A toaster is "High Tech" to me
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No we told you to stop taking baths with them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is crazy to think, you used to be able to build a decent PC for $300-400. Those days are way gone.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $600 gets you a decent one
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, too expensive
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Uremums expensive
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Uremums cheap, she even takes coupons still. She put a dollar on her head, and said "all you can eat, under a dollar."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Gotta save a dollar where you can get a dollar
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gotta save a dollar where you can get a dollar +1