Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Some games are able to add friends to the list (such as pokémon and MH4U), so why not a homebrew app installed as cia?
You missed my point. We could have a database app installed on to the system. However, having to go in to the friends list to add a friend makes it redundant. Since we would have no way of adding friends directly from said database, we'd have to continuously enter and exit the app. It would be more of a chore.

Bedel

The key of the blade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You missed my point. We could have a database app installed on to the system. However, having to go in to the friends list to add a friend makes it redundant. Since we would have no way of adding friends directly from said database, we'd have to continuously enter and exit the app. It would be more of a chore.
And you missed mine. If we make it possible to do as some games do, but in these homebrew, we don't need to do that. Only add a friend in the new app and that's it. As we do in MH4U and pokémon. No need to enter the friend list.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
And you missed mine. If we make it possible to do as some games do, but in these homebrew, we don't need to do that. Only add a friend in the new app and that's it. As we do in MH4U and pokémon. No need to enter the friend list.
Then we'd still need a system app to replace the current friends list.... Not a cia app that doesn't run in the background.

A homebrew friends list is great and all, but what would the point be?

Last edited by Kioku,

MasterLel

Cooonfusion of da highest orda
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
France
Do we even know what service adds friends, and how to use it ? I think it would be easier to make an app that directly write stuff into friendsave. There's a dev app that do that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/T78NsMwZOA0 +1