ROM Hack [Release] ultraSuMoFramework - NTR Plugin for Ultra SuMo

Undead_Night

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Thanks for the plugins work perfectly but is there a plugin that give me all the item and also a plugin let me choice what pokemon i want to appear like in the previos gamen sun and moon

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And also a plugin that can change the form of the pokemon if the pokemon have a alternative form

sailor_moon

Let Me Sing You A Tune ♫
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The backpack is set by an event flag, this event flag is tied to the existence of the Bag button on the menu screen. Undoing the event flag removes your inventory. So far the only way would be for someone to mod the texture file for one of the bags and make it transparent.

Ahh thank you~ Now I know what I should do to get rid of it or one of them I should say. ^^

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@AnalogMan Well, about having me rebuild your plugin, there's no way I could do as good of a job as you did with this and SuMoCheatmenu and just hope that it works. Not to mention, I'm not exactly a programming wizard.

But, I'm willing to try something else; rebuilding the Pokemon Spawner to work with US/UM. I wouldn't need to make any drastic overhaul apart from changing offsets, would I?

mooglazer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking for a way to view IV/EVs on Pokemon in USUM. Didn't see that in this plugin. Any help appreciated, thanks!

spookenings

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
spookenings.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
Which cheats? Keep in mind that many of the battle cheats will disable if Wi-FI is on (aka online, streaming with NTR, or using the Keep Wi-Fi active cheat).
The battle cheats. I just realized it might be because of the disable nfc ips patch I was using. Will try again without that.

Edit:
I disabled the ips patch and the keep wifi active cheat, and it works! Except it crashes when I try to catch a pokemon with the 100% catch cheat enabled.

Last edited by spookenings,

KomasterXX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kenya
Hello, might be totally unrelated but is a camera zoom "cheat" or perhaps camera angle manipulation possible on ORAS/XY?

SkulllKid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found a few cheats on another plugin but really, this one is better, i try but i don't know how to get the codes and put that ones on yours, can you add a exp multiplier?

Reactions: Cookie__XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ