[Release] ultraSuMoFramework - NTR Plugin for Ultra SuMo

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by AnalogMan, Nov 11, 2017.

1. AnalogMan
    OP

AnalogMan ultraSuMoFramework Dev

Apr 20, 2007
    United States
    ultraSuMoFramework

How to use
    Cheats
    Screen Shot 2017-11-11 at 2.40.18 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-11-11 at 2.40.39 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-11-11 at 2.40.59 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-11-11 at 2.41.16 PM.png

Current version: v0.5.0
    Last Updated: Dec 17, 2017

This is a CTRPluginFramework based plugin
    CTRPluginFramework created by @Nanquitas

Change Log
    Credits

Translations will be posted separately as they become available. If you'd like to use them just place the TXT file in the folder with the plugin. English is included by default.

Attached Files:

Last edited by AnalogMan, Dec 30, 2017
    Saexlean, ll_GMaN_ll, kipd and 76 others like this.
  2. Majickhat55

Majickhat55 The Red Woman

Mar 28, 2016
    United States
    Asshai
    Awesome, thank you very much sir! The people will be pleased Lol.

3. frizouy

frizouy Flora Cherry

Mar 2, 2014
    France
    i need only the code for all fashion :( you can make one please

TCJJ likes this.
  4. justinbug2

justinbug2 GBAtemp Fan

Jun 9, 2015
    United States
    Could u find a code to make the ultra wormhole motion controls be with sticks/litreally anything else but MOTION controls?

5. Kirbyyeray

Kirbyyeray Member

Newcomer
    Nov 16, 2015
    Go to Gamefreak office and talk with white person

Rosieplier likes this.
  6. H1B1Esquire

H1B1Esquire RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.

Nov 2, 2016
    United States
    Earth, bro-dude.
    Agree about the motion controls thing, but maybe there could be a code like S/M where you could choose what spawns? Great work, nonetheless.

7. SamHack

SamHack Member

Newcomer
    Dec 16, 2014
    France
    When I'm using ntr with USUM cheat folders it makes the game really laggy and it even makes my 3ds laggy too when I try to quit the game.

8. AnalogMan
    OP

Apr 20, 2007
    United States
    I want this too, will be combing through PKHeX's source to see if any hints are there.
    Actually, YES. There's a flag in the save game data that allows you to use the C-Stick. Someone else found it and is looking into it a bit more, if it works I'll add it to the plugin.
    This is the biggest code from the last plugin, it'll take me some time to re-implement.
    Which codes did you have on? I've enabled literally every code as once and not had any lag issues.

Last edited by AnalogMan, Nov 12, 2017
    Noctalyx, Zidapi and H1B1Esquire like this.
  9. SoslanVanWieren

SoslanVanWieren GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 6, 2017
    Australia
    smaller Version for old 3ds will need to remove all the images though and maybe some cheats you could also just use the cheat plugin that was used for sun and moon i'd make the plugin smaller myself but theres no source.

Last edited by SoslanVanWieren, Nov 12, 2017
  10. Ominous66521

Ominous66521 GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 7, 2016
    United States
    Crap,too bad I'm a old3ds peasant.Im guessing this wont work on the old 3ds using gateways cheat engine either since this take up more of the cpu power.

11. SoslanVanWieren

Feb 6, 2017
    Australia
    You could probably use the older cheat plugin for sun and moon and replace the cheats with usum ones

12. AnalogMan
    OP

Apr 20, 2007
    United States
    Yes, this could be done. While the source for ultraSuMoFramework is not available due to it not yet being publicly released by the author, the cheats are all available as GateShark codes by ymyn. Besides, CTRPF is C++ and the older plugins are C, so it's have to be re-written anyway.

Noctalyx likes this.
  13. H1B1Esquire

Nov 2, 2016
    United States
    Earth, bro-dude.
    @AnalogMan

Wondering, does the shiny code allow for 'mon that should be shiny locked? I used patches before and they let me get Alola shiny (if they weren't locked), but when I went in Ultra Space, the patch didn't work and I got a shiny Heliolisk by pure chance. I figure the .ips needs to be re-written for Ul. Sp.--there were things that shouldn't be locked, like Nuzleaf. The fact I have a Heliolisk proves Ul. Sp. doesn't have locks.

I used your plugin, found a Xurkitree, and made it shiny, but was that supposed to happen?

14. AnalogMan
    OP

Apr 20, 2007
    United States
    The shiny codes does not work on "locked" Pokémon, though I may add in a second code to remove the shiny lock that can be activated separately.

Last edited by AnalogMan, Nov 12, 2017
    Skylinedeadline and H1B1Esquire like this.
  15. H1B1Esquire

Nov 2, 2016
    United States
    Earth, bro-dude.
    Thank you; I was shitting for a second about having to restart at a place I didn't want, but it's cool now. Just found out myths, tapu, cap pika, zygarde and maybe one r two others are locked, so I'm good, but better your work won't let us get too effed.

16. SoslanVanWieren

Feb 6, 2017
    Australia
    can you make a Version for old 3d using the old cheat plugin.

HollowedFear and susanoomon like this.
  17. Skylinedeadline

Skylinedeadline Shitposter

Jan 26, 2016
    United States
    Will there be an encounter randomizer later on down the line? (Also huge thanks for getting a plugin out so quickly!)

kipd and FlashThunder like this.
  18. tomx86

tomx86 GBAtemp Fan

Jun 3, 2015
    Poland
    Some codes like "100% catch" and most of the party battle codes freeze the game when entering a battle, and "no encounter" code goes black screen after instant encounter by holding START or a trainer battle is over.

Last edited by tomx86, Nov 12, 2017
  19. ashudow

ashudow Fronieboo

Apr 14, 2017
    Australia
    On top of a cliff about to kill myself
    Thank you so much! I've already aced two islands with these codes! I mainly use codes that don't affiliate with illegal stuff (So no Catch Trainer or Totem Pokemon)

20. AnalogMan
    OP

Apr 20, 2007
    United States
    Really? You are the only report for this out of 6 testers. I’m going to need more info. What kind of 3DS, what region is it, are you using any code.ips patches, are you using Luma3DS’s locale option to change the local, how far long in the game are you, have you tried re-downloading the plugin, how are you launching NTR and which version, etc, etc.

Noctalyx likes this.