ROM Hack [Release] ultraSuMoFramework - NTR Plugin for Ultra SuMo

Beakershell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I made a Lang_CHT/CHS for the plugin. If there's already one please ignore this since I did not read/go thru the whole thread lol

Attachments

• Lang_CHT.txt
    1.8 KB · Views: 277
  • Lang_CHS.txt
    1.9 KB · Views: 312
Last edited by Beakershell,

SilverfalconLP

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi everybody im afk very time... .This its a Eur Ultra Moon offset for change XP obtain on battles and catch
A=300384AC
B=3003D628
Activate a and b and add Freeze value you whants for XP (use free cheats on tools option)

4000xp
JjgGfJV.png

GOv8dai.png

LF9dDiO.png

QVgNIgh.png

PD:sorry im spanish

Last edited by SilverfalconLP,

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
I got it to launch by holding down the Select button. You'll want to remove or rename the current menu first.
this is how it looks on my 3DS, i just tried NTR for the first time in this game, i've used NTR for other games for long time.

U91ApF9.jpg

I've pressed select but still there is no option to change the GUI.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
That's a different cheat menu using a different framework, Get the one from the OP if you want the fancy one but that one you have now has more cheats if that's what you're after.
thanks, oh well
i guess i can't gets the best of the both versions in the same time.

ScientistGreen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So two things I have noticed.

The first is that there was no notation on what button to press and or hold to activate the rebattle trainers cheat though after some experimenting I figured out that it is actived while holding the L shoulder button.

That was the small thing, now onto what I discovered.

The second thing is curiosity got the better of me and I wondered if this would work with NPCs who you talk to and receive items from. So I tested it out on the couple that give you the X Attack and X Defense on the pier on Melemele island.

Sure enough upon holding the L shoulder button I was given yet another set of X Attack and X Deffense.

So i am curious if this is an easy way to get multiple of those sought after items that you only get one of.

Interested to see what others find.

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is interesting, I'll add it onto my list of things to look into once I have all the currently found cheats added to the plugin.

No, they are shiny locked, but not in the normal sense, and it's not faulty code. It was admittedly a poor use of the term on my part, considering its only use since gen 5 is a lock out, but there's no way to really describe it concisely.

Non-legendary Ultra Space mons can be shiny, but there's no chance associated with the direct encounter. Instead, it's determined when you go through the wormhole leading to them, and it has completely different mechanisms detached from all standard shiny calculations. As such, when you enter a wormhole, shininess is either locked out, or locked in. This means you can soft reset while in that Ultra Space for natures and IVs without losing shininess.

That Abomasnow and Heliolisk weren't shiny because you held ZR or because of the IPS patch. They were shiny in the first place.
Thank you for this information, making wormholes shiny may be related to the function mentioned in the quote above. I'll look into it at the same time.

Would you please add an items folder and a way to view/max E.V.s and I.V.s?
These are coming, yes.

Any plans to allow to take screenshots?
No, use Rosalina or NTR's screen shot function.

I see. What's strange about that is, "If this was done for the original SuMoCheatMenu, i.e. being 300KB at the most, then why not just take the same plugin and rebuild it for Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon?"
You absolutely can. I'm just not going to be the one to do it.

we need the EXP cheat and the encounter cheat please ; those are very important !!!
Coming soon, the encounter cheat has a lot of work that needs to go into it to allow you to easily choose the Pokémon, form and level you want with on-screen keyboard.

Is there a way to use this to remove the trainers backpack/purse? I really want to remove it. >>;
The backpack is set by an event flag, this event flag is tied to the existence of the Bag button on the menu screen. Undoing the event flag removes your inventory. So far the only way would be for someone to mod the texture file for one of the bags and make it transparent.

we need cheat exp x2 x10 x100... to increase from low lv to high lv. Too many exp will exceed the level of evolution.
Coming soon with a customizable multiplier.

Bit of an odd request, but invincible during the Ultra Warp Ride? Is that possible?
I have some new tools that may allow me to look into it, but I'm not that far into the game yet.

Amazing! Thank you!
I'm new to this, but could we get a clone box 1 slot 1 function?

Thanks!!
Not likely.

Hey so I was having trouble getting this to work.
The cheats I enabled didn't seem to stay enabled when I exited the menu.
Any thoughts on what I might be doing wrong?
Which cheats? Keep in mind that many of the battle cheats will disable if Wi-FI is on (aka online, streaming with NTR, or using the Keep Wi-Fi active cheat).

thanks, oh well
i guess i can't gets the best of the both versions in the same time.
Soon, will be adding more codes soon.

Nice Plugin, really enjoying it so far. Any plans on adding more cheats like x999 on pokeballs or items?
Yes, now that PKHeX is fully updated I can see what all the legal items are.

So two things I have noticed.

The first is that there was no notation on what button to press and or hold to activate the rebattle trainers cheat though after some experimenting I figured out that it is actived while holding the L shoulder button.

That was the small thing, now onto what I discovered.

The second thing is curiosity got the better of me and I wondered if this would work with NPCs who you talk to and receive items from. So I tested it out on the couple that give you the X Attack and X Defense on the pier on Melemele island.

Sure enough upon holding the L shoulder button I was given yet another set of X Attack and X Deffense.

So i am curious if this is an easy way to get multiple of those sought after items that you only get one of.

Interested to see what others find.
The note for Rematch trainers is already fixed for the next version, it was lost when adding multi-language support. Also, I did not know this code worked on speaking with people who give you items. This may cause me to rename the code to better reflect this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM