ROM Hack [Release] Ultimate GBA VC Injector for 3DS

Add the feature to patch already existing GBA CIAs to modify ghosting and color options?

• Yes

Votes: 73 82.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • I don't care!

Votes: 14 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ForestBean

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I run Pokemon: Apollo Version, it says the 1m circuit board is not installed, what do i do? I believe apollo version is a Firered hack but I could be wrong. I read somewhere to set saving as 128K but that didn't fix it or save either.

Kingsbury8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Asdolo

the Hedgehog
OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Argentina
When I run Pokemon: Apollo Version, it says the 1m circuit board is not installed, what do i do? I believe apollo version is a Firered hack but I could be wrong. I read somewhere to set saving as 128K but that didn't fix it or save either.

Use my New Super Ultimate Injector. I uploaded a public beta in the 3dshacks subreddit. Search for it.
It just injects GBA roms in the correct way.

ForestBean

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use my New Super Ultimate Injector. I uploaded a public beta in the 3dshacks subreddit. Search for it.
I did download it, and I appreciate your work for the community. Yet, there is some type of error when I open it, and it won't tell me what it is. The error is probably my PC's, and not the injector. Later today I will try to find the error.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I have used hex editing to fix the saves also. Yet I get a save corruption message, but my save seems to be fine. Maybe I get this message because of the hex editing, but nothing is wrong. I do not know yet. Thanks for the reply!

ForestBean

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can do everything except export or save it. When i try exporting the CIA to the file I want, it tells me it doesn't find specific files, which I didn't need for the old injector you made. And when i save the CIA it doesn't do anything at all. Do I have to have a tree of files within files? The old injector works fine for me.

Kingsbury8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have used hex editing to fix the saves also. Yet I get a save corruption message, but my save seems to be fine. Maybe I get this message because of the hex editing, but nothing is wrong. I do not know yet. Thanks for the reply!

I also get the save file corrupted message. The hex editing is probably the cause, but the save file is perfectly fine, don't worry.

Reactions: ForestBean

ShroomKing

Somebody
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to save the files as .3ds so I can use them with my Gateway card? Thanks! :)
you might want to try a cia>3ds converter(i believe those exist? not sure)

.3ds is a format used by flashcards to emulate a cartridge, virtual console games were never released as a cartridge so it probably won't work. but we won't know for sure until someone confirms it.

gvargas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
you might want to try a cia>3ds converter(i believe those exist? not sure)

.3ds is a format used by flashcards to emulate a cartridge, virtual console games were never released as a cartridge so it probably won't work. but we won't know for sure until someone confirms it.

I have a few SEGA games in .3ds format but I think what they did is take a Sonic game and inyect the game there because all the games have the same menu, even when I search for cheat codes using Gateway they all share the same game ID... :unsure:

Last edited by gvargas,

ShroomKing

Somebody
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a few SEGA games in .3ds format but I think what they did is take a Sonic game and inyect the game there because all the games have the same menu, even when I search for cheat codes using Gateway they all share the same game ID... :unsure:

well, now that i think about it... flashcards can run digital-only games so it might work.

TheGershon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been having this trouble with all of your injectors, for some reason elements are shifted to the right. It's not just my computer's display, it looks like this in the completed .cia as well.
No idea what I could have changed. I'd post a picture to show it if I could, but I can't.

ultimatetemper

Trophies
XP
Country
I found a weird issue:

Super Mario Advance 2 (EUR) on the new version isn't able to get BoxArt/TitleScreen from the database.
However, on an old version, it gets BoxArt/TitleScreen but once installed it says "The save data is damaged" and you can't play.

ribblesfribbles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't get the banner downloads to work right. I click 'download and set title screen as banner image' but it is way out of the frame (have tried installing the cia on the 3ds and confirmed it shows up this way there also). attached pic

anyone know how to fix?

thanks

Attachments

• atroe.JPG
    atroe.JPG
    89.7 KB · Views: 338

BizyB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
@Asdolo hope you had a great holiday. This was pointed out in another thread but i'm not allowed to link to yet since i'm a newbie but I'm also having graphical issues with the latest build. I injected a game called Zoocube and noticed that a piece of the top of the screen shifts to the bottom of the screen.
I know for a fact that the problem does not occur when having the cluster size set to 32 as opposed to having set the cluster size set to 64. This was also pointed out in other threads. Another interesting fact When using v1.6b with the cluster size set to 64 the problem does not occur. Problem then is that save does not work.

doha057

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Most probably discussed already but can anyone tell me what is wrong with Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue team save type, I can see its flash type but 1MB version, FLASH1M_V102 (1024Kbit) to be precise and the current Injector supports 512KB!!! What can I do??

ShroomKing

Somebody
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most probably discussed already but can anyone tell me what is wrong with Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue team save type, I can see its flash type but 1MB version, FLASH1M_V102 (1024Kbit) to be precise and the current Injector supports 512KB!!! What can I do??
download the new injector on reddit kek

Reactions: doha057

bootmonster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have already injected a hack (Pokemon Throwback) but didnt apply the patches for ghosting/colours.

It's been working great, no issues at all, though I can see what people mean with dullness of colours and ghosting. If I repeat the process with the patches and install the CIA again, will I lose my save file?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...