[Release] Ultimate GBA VC Injector for 3DS

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Asdolo, Aug 15, 2016.

?

Add the feature to patch already existing GBA CIAs to modify ghosting and color options?

Poll closed Aug 18, 2016.
  1. Yes

73 vote(s)
    82.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    2.2%
  3. I don't care!

14 vote(s)
    15.7%
  1. Prime321

Prime321 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 2, 2017
    Germany
    All of my games (gta, pokemon, etc) wont save...

2. seseiSeki

seseiSeki Member

Newcomer
    Sep 26, 2016
    Gambia, The
    Saving is a huge problem with AGB_Firm. (The part of the 3DS' OS that is responsible for playing GBA games) It does not support every GBA save type. However, there is an easy fix for the Pokémon games. You should be able to find it by searching for something like: "Pokémon 3DS VC Save Fix".

3. Dodain47

Dodain47 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 1, 2017
    Australia
    After several months edrift released mgba Version 0.6.0. This release is a major update from the previous Version. This could be interesting for those who would like to play their Pokemon Hacks on the 3DS.

4. Kingsbury8

Kingsbury8 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 18, 2017
    United States
    Edit: Got fire red work work (sort of), the intro cycles, and when I click start, it cycles again and freezes.
    I am using an ips patch, could that be the problem?

Last edited by Kingsbury8, Jul 21, 2017 at 10:50 PM
  5. enderer

enderer Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 19, 2015
    United States
    i'm trying to run the e-reader on o3ds with virtual console. i've gotten it to boot successfully using SRAM patch. i can't figure out how to convert my 128k .sav of the e-reader game to a 32k .bin that i can inject into vc. can anyone help me?

Edit: i found the .sav trimmer and trimmed the file to 32k, but all remaining values are FF

Last edited by enderer, Jul 23, 2017 at 6:21 AM
  6. Cralex

Cralex Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 29, 2016
    United States
    Just out of curiosity, which e-reader game were you trying to run?

7. enderer

enderer Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 19, 2015
    United States
    i'm trying to get my o3ds to run the e-reader games for mario party-e. its a huge pain scanning the photo paper dot codes every minute or two and they don't always work. i thought it'd be easier to have them on my 3ds, which would already be in my pocket. i have it running on mgba on my n3ds, barely, with save states i made in mgba on my raspberry pi. i feel like it's possible, without save states, but i could be wrong.