ROM Hack [Release] Ultimate GBA VC Injector for 3DS

Add the feature to patch already existing GBA CIAs to modify ghosting and color options?

• Yes

Votes: 73 82.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • I don't care!

Votes: 14 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Belickade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Has anyone had any luck getting the sleep patch to work on Final Fantasy Tactics Advance? I've tried it on 2 different US versions and 1 multi-language release without any luck. The games inject/save/play fine, but the sleep function (L+R+START) doesn't do anything at all which is odd as I've seen it is working on a compatibility list.

TUWieZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Edit: Nevermind, my question about save injecting/dumping was answered in another thread.

Agbsave9 can dump saves properly; and hourglass9/decrypt9 can inject them.

Minor hex copy/pastes are required to convert the SRAM patched eeprom saves back to eeprom and vice versa.

Last edited by TUWieZ,

rcamp48

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi Asdolo

I cant get icons for the GB VC Injector zip, do you have an icon database ???
I have also tested the GBA & GBC VC Injectors and have completed several cias..................

rcamp48

PS: Good job Asdolo

Last edited by rcamp48,

BADDINOROX99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Asdolo:

I have posted a download plus a link to this site on 3dschaos.com

Abviously you were credited in my post, nice work.

I cant get icons for the GB VC Injector zip, do you have an icon database ???
I have also tested the GBA & GBC VC Injectors and have posted completed cias and 3ds files on MEGA

Here is my Mega link for all completed Cias from VC Injector GBA 3DS

Hope you don't mind the publicity, I also have other posts about Atari 800 and Atari Lynx Emulators
I don't think you can post those links here

Last edited by BADDINOROX99,

Shin Akuma

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
is there a way to use saves which i got from my original carts? Golden sun 1 and 2 i dumped the roms aswell as the saves tryed them on various emulator and they work.
is there a way to inject my .srm?

TUWieZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there a way to use saves which i got from my original carts? Golden sun 1 and 2 i dumped the roms aswell as the saves tryed them on various emulator and they work.
is there a way to inject my .srm?
Hourglass9 misc settings. See my post/thread above for save dumping/injecting.
I think hourglass9 loads the saves from /files9/ as gbavc.sav or gbavc1.sav-gbavc9.sav
Launch golden sun; exit the game and go into system settings, holding start when exiting to go into hourglass9 without rebooting. By going into hourglass9 without rebooting after launching the game it knows which title to pick. in hourglass9 go to misc settings and gbavc save inject.

rcamp48

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
wow will try this out! thanks!
Are there exact instructions on how to use the Pokemon save hacks, I fixed the white screen in the gba file with Visualboyadvance but when injecting the gba file I did not check the box next to the load button. (I will make this clearer after trying it again, all of my Pokemon cia files came up withe a white screen after loading even though I had fixed them previously).....Russ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: No way, Switch pro will be next