Homebrew [Release] SMPD: Downloads SunMoon patches

D

Deleted User

Yes. Get the stable release and not the hourly

I Figured that out, but nothing is working still, scanned a qr code after doing that and its still not working. Is there something else I have to do to get this to work?

D

Deleted User

Try disabling patch SVC etc. Did you download the wrong version of SMPD ? Try redownloading the code.bin as it works fine here

I Downloaded Via QR code and I have version 1.0b and i know nothing of a code.bin... maybe that's the problem.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Try disabling patch SVC etc. Did you download the wrong version of SMPD ? Try redownloading the code.bin as it works fine here

What version is the software? I may need to update it

Excuse me but it would be nice if you responded

MsMidnight

part time fe modder
OP
Trophies
Website
camilla.hostfree.pw
XP
Country
I Downloaded Via QR code and I have version 1.0b and i know nothing of a code.bin... maybe that's the problem.

What version is the software? I may need to update it

Excuse me but it would be nice if you responded
I'm talking about whether you downloaded SMPD Sun or Moon

D

Deleted User

Yeah, why?

Edit: Im Talking about the Pokemon game here, If your software is 1.1 tell me

D

Deleted User

That is really odd, because I scan QR codes just fine. Did you try scanning them from pkhex ?

What do you mean? i just looked up "Pokemon Moon qr" on google for my qr codes

Edit: and i used the in game Qr code reader

D

Deleted User

The code.bin is meant to let you scan QR codes made with pkhex, like the qr genning method from 9.5. it also lets you scan unlimited qrs and island scans

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about or what code.bin is or where to get it.

D

Deleted User

If anyone came here specifically for the no outlines patch, follow this very easy and helpful tutorial

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5