MsMidnight

part time fe modder
OP
Trophies
Website
camilla.hostfree.pw
XP
Country
This has been inspired by Smash selector. This lets you download the sun and/or moon patched code.bins for use with an v1.1 and future updates. I've uploaded the source but removed the links to the .bins to remove any copyrighted content. Banners and icons are shitty but oh well.

Downloads:
https://github.com/Pixilate/SMPatches-DL/releases/tag/1.0

Side note: it is based on Luma v6.6 so no ips patching for now. It may come in a future update

MsMidnight

part time fe modder
OP
Trophies
Website
camilla.hostfree.pw
XP
Country
So do we have to provide a code.bin and this will automatically patch it? How does this work exactly?
This automatically downloads a prepatched code.bin, so providing one is not needed

It does and several patches had to be updated, and some are still in need of it because the update changed offsets.
Ah, so maybe that's why the no outlines isn't functioning. I was worried I messed up ^^

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This automatically downloads a prepatched code.bin, so providing one is not needed

Ah, so maybe that's why the no outlines isn't functioning. I was worried I messed up ^^

SciresM's patch was updated for 1.1 and still includes the option of no outlines, so maybe it was downloading the outlines version.

D

Deleted User

So How Do I Put Them In My Game, I Ran The Program But It Did Nothing, Is There Something i missed?

Edit: When I Said It Did Nothing I Meant The Outlines Were Still There And It Did Nothing To Them

Last edited by ,

MsMidnight

part time fe modder
OP
Trophies
Website
camilla.hostfree.pw
XP
Country
So How Do I Put Them In My Game, I Ran The Program But It Did Nothing, Is There Something i missed?

Edit: When I Said It Did Nothing I Meant The Outlines Were Still There And It Did Nothing To Them
Could you not write every word with a capital letter ? Also the qr options are still activated, outlines are disabled for now

D

Deleted User

Fine, I hate typing like this because i'm bad at it but every fucking person in the world has problems with it so whatever. But the QR isn't working either, I tried it, but nothing happened.

D

Deleted User

I have no idea, I haven't used luma in a while so I could check. Which one do I need?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I got like 90% enough parts for a atx so using a dedicated G series will probably be fine.