ROM Hack [Release] Shameless - An easy-to-use eShop ticket -> QR code generator for FBI

RandomKid150

Translator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you think that you could add the feature to upload your own CIA if it's not listed there?

Some games I wanted to install were not on there. (Some were Japanese)

kristiansja

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
can you add filtering for EUR, JAP, USA, eShop, demo ect and make it so i can generate only for eur for example

SugarSnack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does this programme check that the titlekeys from that site are valid? I remember reading that some of the keys on the site were bad since people were uploading their ticket.db files that included invalid keys from pirate .cia files

Slartibartfast42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's still a lot of titles missing from that database. Puzzles and dragons, Paper Jam, even something as old as PilotWings Resort. Any ideas why? Is it safe to try to update that database? What's an easy way to get the key?

Shadowtrance

Trophies
XP
Country
There's still a lot of titles missing from that database. Puzzles and dragons, Paper Jam, even something as old as PilotWings Resort. Any ideas why? Is it safe to try to update that database? What's an easy way to get the key?
Puzzles and dragons is there, paper jam isn't and pilotwings resort isn't. Probably because no one has put keys up for them...
Easy way to get the key is buy the game. :P

Slartibartfast42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Puzzles and dragons is there, paper jam isn't and pilotwings resort isn't. Probably because no one has put keys up for them...
Easy way to get the key is buy the game. :P

I only see the demo's, dlc, and updates for Puzzles and Dragons, can't find the main game. I actually own PilotWings Resort, but have to read the key out somehow. I think it's weird how a lot of dumb stuff has keys listed, but some some big stuff. Off course that isn't your fault. I like that I can convert all my physical carts to digital, so that I can have all my games with me when I travel, or even at home, don't like changing cartridges.

Shadowtrance

Trophies
XP
Country
I only see the demo's, dlc, and updates for Puzzles and Dragons, can't find the main game. I actually own PilotWings Resort, but have to read the key out somehow. I think it's weird how a lot of dumb stuff has keys listed, but some some big stuff. Off course that isn't your fault. I like that I can convert all my physical carts to digital, so that I can have all my games with me when I travel, or even at home, don't like changing cartridges.
the full game is there for puzzles and dragons... just search puzzle and it's the 8th one down for the EUR version, doesn't seem to be a key for the USA version yet.
As for reading your own keys out, well you can dump your own keys / ticket.db with Decrypt9.

Housey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Same problem for me and the Mii Plaza DLC.
I don't think you can install DLC downloaded from the CDN without making some modifications. At least it has never worked for me.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

New release!

Filtering!
WZFymCD.png

Download

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't think you can install DLC downloaded from the CDN without making some modifications. At least it has never worked for me.

New release!

Filtering!
WZFymCD.png

Download
And what kind of modifications would that be?

Also, Colors! 3D-USA is broken, won't download on e-shop or through FBI.

Last edited by Monty Kensicle,

Housey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@Housey can this get your NNID banned?
Don't hold me liable but pretty sure it's the same risk as installing and playing CIAs, since they install the ticket anyway. So, none I guess.

@Housey Thanks for the program!!!
I miss a button to update the database, rather than delete it to update.
was gonna do that today actually!

Same problem for me and the Mii Plaza DLC.
if you make a cia of the mii plaza dlc and install it, it works, so it might be how FBI does installation?

Reactions: Sir BLaDE

Slartibartfast42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't hold me liable but pretty sure it's the same risk as installing and playing CIAs, since they install the ticket anyway. So, none I guess.

[

Not really, well, depends on how they detect it. If they used client side detection, you are right. However, that'd be a huge pain and would require a system update. It would be very expensive, because of all the coding and update testing and all that.

We don't know how their databases work, but assuming there were competent and logging everything, they'd know what you were supposed to be able to download from their servers, so using their servers for extra stuff would be evidence of a stolen ticket. Somebody could code up the detection and ban procedure in less time then the meeting to discuss if this would be a good idea would take. It'd all be server side, a little SQL or whatever code.

Yokujin

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
for some reasons im unable to play some games: AC HHD, TLoZ-TriH, HW:L

first 2: after updating they give me an error about contacting support

HW:L: skipped updating game gets stuck in 3DS loading screen

fixed: dont "download now" but use "confirm infos on eshop" then download via eshop

Last edited by Yokujin,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's a shame some people's cake always resort to the same taste