Hacking [Release] NTR Debugger 2 (with source) - the first public real-time debugger for N3DS

TS26

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For anyone else that didn't get it, the commands have to be programmed into the hotkeys
Use the 'Tools -> Hotkey Commands' menu to add them then press the appropriate Hotkey

the command is in the hotkey menu but there is nothing to press? Like it has a column called ID and it has 0 to 9 under it. I put the command in the zero row but how do i know which hotkey to press? I couldnt find a way to program it

Datalogger

Living the Dream
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the command is in the hotkey menu but there is nothing to press? Like it has a column called ID and it has 0 to 9 under it. I put the command in the zero row but how do i know which hotkey to press? I couldnt find a way to program it
It executes them by pressing CTRL+ the key

Example:
CTRL+1 with the setup below would connect
CTRL+2 would write to memory
CTRL+3 would disconnect

nzj3ux.png

TS26

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It executes them by pressing CTRL+ the key

Example:
CTRL+1 with the setup below would connect
CTRL+2 would write to memory
CTRL+3 would disconnect

nzj3ux.png

thanks. i manged to connect and write but everytime i go into the 3ds shop, it tells me an error has happened. any ideas?

Seeker14491

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there some way to access the functionality of the debugger programmatically? I'd like to code a program to automate the commands.

Reactions: Zidapi

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Is there some way to access the functionality of the debugger programmatically? I'd like to code a program to automate the commands.
You can't figure that out on your own with access to the source code? (I know nothing of programming, and this is a genuine question, I'm not being a smart arse)

Seeker14491

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't figure that out on your own with access to the source code? (I know nothing of programming, and this is a genuine question, I'm not being a smart arse)
I'm not familiar with C# or Python, so I was asking for some advice. If I was familiar with these languages, then I probably could figure it out with the source code. I'll have a look at the source anyways to see what I find.

Elusivo

Shinobu Molester
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I simply use a macro from my keyboard software to automate de debugger.
And when i need something with more complex automation i use autohotkey, easy to use and can do a lot with it.

Raybrand

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant seem to get the ntr debugger working,

I've gotten NTR CFW 3.0's menu to open while playing a game, then I open the NTR Debugger and I get 1 of two messages

'No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it'

'A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond'

I followed this guide to manually enter the network ip address
http://en-americas-support.nintendo...-to-enter-network-ip-address-and-dns-settings

I gained the necessary information to fill out the segments by opening Command Prompt, typing ipconfig/all to get the IPv4, subnet mask and default gateway. When I add 10 to the last digits like in the nintendo site then type that value in the ntr debugger, I get the second message, when I change the setting so I dont add 10 to the last didgit (the exact number listed as IPv4) then type that number in ntr debugger I get the first message.

Can anyone tell me how I can fix this?

EDIT: messed around with my router settings to reserve my 3ds's ip, then applied to the dmz setting.

but now im getting this message:

null
Server connected.
rtRecvSocket failed: 00000000pname: rotid: 0004013000003702dump

Last edited by Raybrand,

Seeker14491

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant seem to get the ntr debugger working,

I've gotten NTR CFW 3.0's menu to open while playing a game, then I open the NTR Debugger and I get 1 of two messages

'No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it'

'A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond'

I followed this guide to manually enter the network ip address
http://en-americas-support.nintendo...-to-enter-network-ip-address-and-dns-settings

I gained the necessary information to fill out the segments by opening Command Prompt, typing ipconfig/all to get the IPv4, subnet mask and default gateway. When I add 10 to the last digits like in the nintendo site then type that value in the ntr debugger, I get the second message, when I change the setting so I dont add 10 to the last didgit (the exact number listed as IPv4) then type that number in ntr debugger I get the first message.

Can anyone tell me how I can fix this?

EDIT: messed around with my router settings to reserve my 3ds's ip, then applied to the dmz setting.

but now im getting this message:

null
Server connected.
rtRecvSocket failed: 00000000pname: rotid: 0004013000003702dump

I think that's normal; you should be able to input commands after this.

Raybrand

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think that's normal; you should be able to input commands after this.
Y its working, not sure why I didnt try to input a command, but how do I use it?

I've read the readme file and I use data(0x00100000, 0x10000, filename='data.bin', pid=0x25) to create a bin file. I was under the impression that when I make that bin file I load it to cheat engine to find values then keep updating that bin file to narrow my search. Whats happening is that I create the bin file, then I make a change then create another bin file using the command written above but I load it into hexeditor and use the compare command and it tells me that both bin files are identical.

So how am I supposed to use it, I dont understant some of the commands, like 'listprocess()' (it works but I dont know what the values it prints means), same with 'data(0x00100000, pid=0x25)' command.

Reactions: Deleted User

Keizel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How I could do screenshot with this Debbuger? I want do the screenshot of the NTR menu and I need this program for it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu