Homebrew [RELEASE] NASA - Universal Cia Manager for fw 4.1 - 10.7

Nova_Plus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need internet on for you to use Houstan which is the only way to install the cia's on 9.3+ I believe
Ok thank you for helping me out with that I'm at school and iv been trying all day to launch nasa but every time I finally get it to load up I can't move anything

torchick11

Trophies
XP
Country
Can I get an explanation on why my LEGIT pokemon x CIA didn't install with me using houstan? It should of worked there was no sign of a problem.

Update to this, when I have to restart my 3ds and it comes back on. The 3ds freezes for a SPLIT second. Then it continues again. Still hasn't installed it.

Last edited by torchick11,

kromlech06

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
USA O3DS 10.3, Ironhax, Gridlauncher. Semi-scrub at homebrew, never touched FBI, only started at NASA today. Not using any EMUnand, CFW, or anything of the sort.

Couple things:
Boot of NASA and install of all CIAs attempted went well except for some hiccups like freezing once it was finished and not being able to exit without a hard reset (the software appeared on the home menu though). Awesome stuff, thank you so much for your time and effort getting this working for us scrublords.

EU Kirby properly loads with HANS and/or Region4 through gridlauncher, but EU Majora's Mask does not work no matter what method. Don't know why. I can see the first loading screen with Skull Kid in the corner for a split second, then it black screens. MD5 was valid on the CIA. Is this a known issue like Kirby or am I still not launching MM properly?

Is updating Omega Ruby or Dream Team is impossible now that 10.4 is out? Eshop will not let me download updates for those games through Hans' Eshop spoof loader thing. Is there something I need to get for Eshop to work on 10.3 again? Dream Team and Omega Ruby's updates show up in my Eshop "Titles with Updates" menu but it is impossible to download them. Sorry if this has been answered (and I'm sure it has, somewhere). I saw Eshop is still supposed to work in a reddit 10.4 thread, but I can't download anything as it throws error 007-2920.

So any ideas on getting EU MM running and the Eshop loading but not letting me DL?

Last edited by kromlech06,

tall guy

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
what are the settings in hans to play an USA .cia on an European 3DS,and do i have to change the settings in hans first, before i imported the cia with nasa?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...