Picofly AIO Thread

jkyoho

Trophies
Website
form.jotform.com
XP
Country
Canada
I mean remove jailbreak and use it as normal console without CFW. Like when you buy Nintendo Switch lite on store.
If OFW system is clean or always offline but dirty, you could restore/wipe system and install clean OFW then should not be any issue without mod.
Most case the console is 2nd hand and no full story/history can be traced, OFW may have ban potential

PikachuPrincess23

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
If OFW system is clean or always offline but dirty, you could restore/wipe system and install clean OFW then should not be any issue without mod
That's what I want to do and use Haku33 for to do it. I'm afraid to break my Nintendo Switch lite since it have modchip installed.

jkyoho

Trophies
Website
form.jotform.com
XP
Country
Canada
I don't have it since I buy it used but I can make a nand backup.
Simply make a backup any time when console still function, and keep those important files in different copies in different places, i.e PC and SDcard.
Never late to have one backup before it turns opposite being too late

Purpeliz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. I have a problem with booting linux on my OLED. I can't start it, and I get this: "Board was not initialized properly. Hang prevented..."

According to what I've found out so far, I need to update my modchip's firmware. I tried using Picofly_Toolbox, but I didn't flash anything, as I couldn't determine my version; it doesn't show anything when checking for the version. Later, I became confused about whether I even have a Pico and not something else because I get this screen when booting the console without an SD card:
maxresdefault.jpg

As far as I know, it's supposed to something else (either a raspberry pi logo, or hekate's screen with "NO SD" text or something). Am I wrong? If not, can I update my modchip's firmware without unscrewing my device? And I've also read that one can update just the sd loader. Is this true? Thanks in advance!

deeps

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi. I have a problem with booting linux on my OLED. I can't start it, and I get this: "Board was not initialized properly. Hang prevented..."

According to what I've found out so far, I need to update my modchip's firmware. I tried using Picofly_Toolbox, but I didn't flash anything, as I couldn't determine my version; it doesn't show anything when checking for the version. Later, I became confused about whether I even have a Pico and not something else because I get this screen when booting the console without an SD card:
maxresdefault.jpg

As far as I know, it's supposed to something else (either a raspberry pi logo, or hekate's screen with "NO SD" text or something). Am I wrong? If not, can I update my modchip's firmware without unscrewing my device? And I've also read that one can update just the sd loader. Is this true? Thanks in advance!

that's a hwfly chip. picofly does not use boot.dat.

k28

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
is it normal/accaptable that a oled switch glitches perefectly fine but every ~50th bootattempt results in booting to OFW instead of heakte. when it happens sometimes the oled boots to ofw a few times in a row, but then glitches to hekate perfectly fine again for the next 50 times. already raised dat0 resistor to 150ohms and reseated the dat0 adapter. at the end of the day the dat0 connection only touches a solderball/presses againsta solderball and isnt soldered to the sodlerball, so this behavior should be expected?

what is your expirience?

psycho-neon

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
is it normal/accaptable that a oled switch glitches perefectly fine but every ~50th bootattempt results in booting to OFW instead of heakte. when it happens sometimes the oled boots to ofw a few times in a row, but then glitches to hekate perfectly fine again for the next 50 times. already raised dat0 resistor to 150ohms and reseated the dat0 adapter. at the end of the day the dat0 connection only touches a solderball and isnt soldered, so this behavior should be expected?

what is your expirience?
dat0 adapter issue. it can get lose overtime with many factors to consider. If you want permanent solution, you should do either reballing or kamikaze.

pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
1714165125427.png

1714165303652.png

working on making a universal mosfet cable. have some coming in to check the fit. if it fits fine than it will end up on my github. if not, ill fix the fit and then release it. the pad for the wire is in the spot it is so you can just run the wire straight up and under the shielding

jkyoho

Trophies
Website
form.jotform.com
XP
Country
Canada
View attachment 434038
View attachment 434039

working on making a universal mosfet cable. have some coming in to check the fit. if it fits fine than it will end up on my github. if not, ill fix the fit and then release it. the pad for the wire is in the spot it is so you can just run the wire straight up and under the shielding
where is gate line should solder to? The front side rectangle ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto