Homebrew [RELEASE] NASA - Universal Cia Manager for fw 4.1 - 10.7

SMRTG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I am officially an idiot...
I found out why I couldn't install CIA on my o3DS on 9.2. I didn't have a dbs folder...
I followed this steps:

After that installing a legit CIA was not a problem anymore.
where is the dbs folder i cant find it (n3ds)

Redferne

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
In your Nintendo 3DS folder go in the folder with plenty of number and then another one. There you should have a extdata folder and a dbs folder.
If not create it and create empty "title.db" and "import.db" files. Then, go to System Settings -> Data Management -> Nintendo 3DS -> Software on your 3DS and let it repair the database files.

SMRTG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Try this:
where is this folder i cant find it (n3ds)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

In your Nintendo 3DS folder go in the folder with plenty of number and then another one. There you should have a extdata folder and a dbs folder.
If not create it and create empty "title.db" and "import.db" files. Then, go to System Settings -> Data Management -> Nintendo 3DS -> Software on your 3DS and let it repair the database files.
ok thanks :)

ok thanks :)

ok i found the dbs folder (i have two in two diffrent folders) and in both there are title.db and import.db files already

Attachments

• Screenshot_7.png
    Screenshot_7.png
    24.5 KB · Views: 200

torchick11

Trophies
XP
Country
When I press start, the bottom screen goes red and its just stuck like this, forcing me to hold the power button to kill the power.

I have tried installing things with houstan and they aren't appearing on my 3ds.

(using ironhax (2.5) on 10.3 on an EU 3ds, trying to install pokemon X (free region) cia)

Last edited by torchick11,

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I press start, the bottom screen goes red and its just stuck like this, forcing me to hold the power button to kill the power.
this is an issue with memchunkhax2, not NASA unfortunately.
trying to install pokemon X (free region) cia
is this a "legit CIA"? I know Pokémon X is region free always but you have to find a "legit CIA" version of it.

torchick11

Trophies
XP
Country
this is an issue with memchunkhax2, not NASA unfortunately.

is this a "legit CIA"? I know Pokémon X is region free always but you have to find a "legit CIA" version of it.

According to the topic within its title: "LEGIT CIA" it should work. (not going to link it due to reasons)

torchick11

Trophies
XP
Country
Can I get an explanation on why my LEGIT pokemon x CIA didn't install with me using houstan? It should of worked there was no sign of a problem.

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Here you go, the link to the theme: 3dsthem.es/432 There is a hilda one too, but be sure that your parents wont touch your 3ds. the hilda one: 3dsthem.es/414
nice, thanks.

An update to NASA which will boost a lot network installation speed will be released soon. (I've just to double check some things).
I tried Houston, couldn't get it to work though, it said successfully sent & imported, but no game appeared. Possibly an SD Card error though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: