ROM Hack [Release] Monster Hunter Double Cross Spanish Translation

Leinadnitramecnalob

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
i know its a lot of work but il be maravelous if the dialoges get translated btw im plaing whit v6 and is very playable now/se que es muchísimo trabajo pero seria maravilloso que también se tradujeran diálogos por cierto estoy jugando con el v6 puesto y se puede jugar muy bien

thanks for this impresive work/gracias por este trabajo tan impresionante animo y suerte

ViceX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello!, been using my gateway 3ds until now, however it hasnt been updated in a long time so im gonna homebrew my 3ds soon, and this is the first game im playing to get and convert/transfer my mhgen save

i noticed there is both an spanish and an english patch for XX, i can speak both languages just fine so i was wondering wich one of the 2 patches is the most updated/translated/completed?

Darksaatmam

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Congratulations on the work, I was trying to do a Brazilian patch but I'm having problems with the accent that is changed, Ex: è = ñ, ö = ó, ä = á, ü = ú, and so on. I wanted to know if you could give me a light of what it is or have a solution.

Thank you very much in advance

(sorry for my bad english)

Reactions: RY0M43CH1Z3N

Bluespheal

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'd not, copying the text is copyright infringement, rather paraphrase the entire text, ever wondered why even the Gen parts haven't been copy-pasted?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol