ROM Hack [Release] Every File Explorer

ken28

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
why would there be a 3dsx version? it s a program for seeing extracted rom assets

unless you simply mean to look at .3dsx files in which case i doubt there will be much there you could do anything with, it would be better to ask the respective dev if the source is available, i know blargsnes is open source
to move files around with out needing an pc.

ken28

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
ah okay, just saw the title on the phone and didnt read the op since Explorer usally means well explorer. Like the windows explore or the serveral android apps.

Mystie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The newest build isn't working for me. Every time I open it, I get this message:

Unblock 3DS, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null from external sources!

And then it crashes right after.

Isle41

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Nothing works for me. Refuses to open anything, clicking on options/about fails as well. Just see a grey screen. Did hit unblock first.

Also this does support the arc for mkdd right?

Gericom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Nothing works for me. Refuses to open anything, clicking on options/about fails as well. Just see a grey screen. Did hit unblock first.

Also this does support the arc for mkdd right?
Options and about are not implemented yet. No, it does not support mkdd arc yet. It will support it in the future.

What kind of files did you try?

Isle41

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Options and about are not implemented yet. No, it does not support mkdd arc yet. It will support it in the future.

What kind of files did you try?

Pls support arc and bmd, you'll be the first to do so.

I tried arc of mkdd and szs of mkw. Nothing happens. Tried Windows 7 64bit and 32bit.

Reactions: robotortoise
D

Deleted User

Once you've added skeleton/weighting support for cgfx files, will you also be adding .fbx format export support? Right now dae is supported, I don't really use this format but I believe it supports bones and weighting data, I might be wrong.

Additionally I've discovered that come bcres files do not load, unsure why, looks the same in hex to me as others that do load fine. Can also confirm that if I change the extension to .cgfx it loads fine (without UVS or textures) in Noesis using Chroxx's .cgfx plugin.

I've attached the file to this post so you can take a look, its the first I've encountered so far, its from Bravely Default, its one of the higher poly models used for the Alternate Reality viewer cards. The Agnes one loaded fine (missing some bits, but those same bits were also missing in Noesis).

Its only the Miko.bcres, but I figured it might rely on some of the other files for indexs.

Attachments

• miko.rar
    1.6 MB · Views: 306

planetarian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The second CMDL object inside miko.bcres has a MTOB DICT relative offset of zero, that is defined to have zero entries. That's what it's tripping on. First time I've seen something like that as well.

nobody231

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"The type or namespace name 'Tao' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?"

Why does this error show up? I'm not a C# coder.

Gericom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Once you've added skeleton/weighting support for cgfx files, will you also be adding .fbx format export support? Right now dae is supported, I don't really use this format but I believe it supports bones and weighting data, I might be wrong.

Additionally I've discovered that come bcres files do not load, unsure why, looks the same in hex to me as others that do load fine. Can also confirm that if I change the extension to .cgfx it loads fine (without UVS or textures) in Noesis using Chroxx's .cgfx plugin.

I've attached the file to this post so you can take a look, its the first I've encountered so far, its from Bravely Default, its one of the higher poly models used for the Alternate Reality viewer cards. The Agnes one loaded fine (missing some bits, but those same bits were also missing in Noesis).

Its only the Miko.bcres, but I figured it might rely on some of the other files for indexs.

The second CMDL object inside miko.bcres has a MTOB DICT relative offset of zero, that is defined to have zero entries. That's what it's tripping on. First time I've seen something like that as well.

I will try to fix that.

"The type or namespace name 'Tao' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?"

Why does this error show up? I'm not a C# coder.

It means that you don't have some dll, but that's not possible. All needed should be included.

D

Deleted User

I will try to fix that.
Thats great news. Does anyone know if the animations are stored in in that file I uploaded, animations are normally stored in a bcar no? not in the bcres (I may have my formats confused here).

planetarian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will try to fix that.

It means that you don't have some dll, but that's not possible. All needed should be included.
I got the same when I loaded the solution here. I'm guessing the references to the DLLs are absolute paths or improperly formed somehow. I had to remove the references and re-add them, after which it worked fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    Also a food allergy study would be a good idea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    they wouldn't be called french fries at that point
    +1