ROM Hack [Release] Every File Explorer

Gericom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i tried a few from NSMB2,they just crash the whole program
Could you send them me? (Maybe a newer version or something?)
Edit: Pushed a fix for the koopa crash and the rgba/rgb stuff. Zooming with the + and - keys is now possible. Use shift to zoom faster, just as with the scroll wheel.

Sammi Husky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a pretty nice project here..glad it's open source and uses C#. Im pretty proficient in C# and have tons of experience with data explorers in specific, so if i find anything i can help out with i'll be sure to shoot you a pull request or something ;)

I pwned U!

I am pleased to beat you!
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
In Mario & Luigi Dream Team, many of the .cgfx files (specifically for the maps and battle areas) are stored in .dat files. Is there any way I can extract and replace them?

The SoundData.arc for Dream Team will not open either. I checked in a hex editor, but saw that there was no header for the file type. Is there any way to implement compatibility for this type of .arc?

The .arc files from Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition did open either.

Reactions: The Cringe

robotortoise

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look, it's Lady Palutena!

PHjAD9m.png

...sort of, anyways. Kid Icarus: Uprising textures are missing and the models are funky. (She's missing a torso)

Still, it's impressive to have any kind of viewer at this point, and the fact that it's open-source means it'll be a truly every file explorer...eventually. :)

Gericom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
In Mario & Luigi Dream Team, many of the .cgfx files (specifically for the maps and battle areas) are stored in .dat files. Is there any way I can extract and replace them?

The SoundData.arc for Dream Team will not open either. I checked in a hex editor, but saw that there was no header for the file type. Is there any way to implement compatibility for this type of .arc?

The .arc files from Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition did open either.

Should be possible. I have a couple of them. I will have another look at them.

Could you send them me?

Mystie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to say, thanks a lot for making this. I've ripped several models from Mario Kart 7 and Tomodachi Life using this program, and the end result always looks great.

However, support for Animal Crossing: New Leaf is pretty buggy. The insects and fish load and export just fine, but opening the characters always results in an error message, and exporting them results in certain parts of their body becoming stretched and broken. Any way you could fix this?

Gericom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Just wanted to say, thanks a lot for making this. I've ripped several models from Mario Kart 7 and Tomodachi Life using this program, and the end result always looks great.

However, support for Animal Crossing: New Leaf is pretty buggy. The insects and fish load and export just fine, but opening the characters always results in an error message, and exporting them results in certain parts of their body becoming stretched and broken. Any way you could fix this?
Thanks!

Could you send me a couple of them?

Hellz92

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm getting an "Unblock 3DS, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null from external sources!" Error message while trying to run the EveryFileExplorer.exe file. Anyone know how to fix this?

Reactions: Melon_Soda

Gericom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm getting an "Unblock 3DS, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null from external sources!" Error message while trying to run the EveryFileExplorer.exe file. Anyone know how to fix this?

Read the first post! You need to unblock the zip before unpacking. (Right Click->Properties->Unblock)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.