Homebrew [Release] CIAngel - download GOOD cias right on your 3ds :)

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I see. I had the impression that creating the tickets for dlcs you didn't own, would prevent them from being wiped after entering the eShop
If you figure out Nintendo's signing key so we can make legitimate tickets, then probably :) But as it is, we don't have properly signed tickets.

jscjml

Monster Hunter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you can just use this app like a free eShop and download games? lol wow

im testing with MH4U right now. That is bonkers if its true. cearp and co. the MVPs
edit: yeah it works like a charm. I never thought an actual 3DS app like this would ever exist

rest in peace "that iso site"

Last edited by jscjml,
Reactions: proflayton123

Xenosaiga

Time to switch it up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you can just use this app like a free eShop and download games? lol wow

im testing with MH4U right now. That is bonkers if its true. cearp and co. the MVPs
edit: yeah it works like a charm. I never thought an actual 3DS app like this would ever exist

rest in peace "that iso site"
Don't discredit that site yet. There are games that still require you to grab them from that site. Fire Emblem Fates special edition is one of the games that comes to mind since the eShop only has birthright OR conquest.

hellionz

Trophies
XP
Country
Don't discredit that site yet. There are games that still require you to grab them from that site. Fire Emblem Fates special edition is one of the games that comes to mind since the eShop only has birthright OR conquest.

On EU eshop you can use an ONLY version of Fire Emblem Fates , and chose ur FREE path ...later u can download the other 2 path paying for its DLCs , but you can obtain this DLCs for dat ISO site too.

some day would be great have a huge database with all titlekey ....but possibly Nintendo close 3DS eshop before this happends

greetings!!

cearp

瓜老外
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Someone should make a little wiki page saying what games are missing from the database site. If you try and download a game and it's not there, you can add it to the list. If you buy a game you can edit the list and put the date you added it.
already done! i think jdbye made this?

Reactions: Quantumcat

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry i forgot to specifiy on the github site. I usually have that there checking for any updates and just curious.
So, we have this one on the first post of this thread:
upload_2016-6-20_13-49-54.png

And this one on the GitHub main page:
upload_2016-6-20_13-50-21.png

I have no idea where else we would even put one that wouldn't require us to manually create a new QR code for every release instead of having a magical always up to date QR code like we do right now.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, i see, i was looking at the release page with the list of revisions on it instead of the main project page. Sorry, I been having one of those days. My bad, carry on without me. Thanks by the way sir. :shy:

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys, I know development has been slow, but hopefully everyone is enjoying the current release of CIAngel :)
I just wanted to give a big thank you to all of our users, we just recently hit 15,000 downloads on the latest version :D

YfEGo8i.png

CIAngel may not look pretty, but thanks for taking the time to download it, and I hope everyone is enjoying their games, DLC, and updates ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That sick boy yo
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was hoping I could add a custom ROM to this fire HD 10 tablet but guess no one's made twrp available
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Root it? Lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    That shit is so locked down, tighter than a nun's ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know if that's even possible for the firmware
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You can remove the bloat ware and ads easily but can't install a rom
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    20 some years later crash bandicoot still pisses me off
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig...