• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had a time trying to get the Echoes DLC to install even before it was on freeShop. I had to manually turn it into a CIA with this and then it worked. Just go to that title keys site and find the title ID for the DLC and use this.

Reactions: zeldaism

TheGuyMadeOfTofu

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh my
#TooMuchHype

615679hype.png

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

On a side note. For anyone having issues downloading the Echos DLC. Is because is trying to also find and download the dlc that is not even out. Best you could do to circumvent this is to use CIAngel and download it manually from there. Havent tested with FBI QR scan so i can't say much on that.

It will download and install but it will say some error after that, ignore that for now and presto, you have all the dlc but only the released ones will work. Rest will be in blank and will say a massage to wait till release and what not.

Reactions: arc13
D

Deleted User

I had a time trying to get the Echoes DLC to install even before it was on freeShop. I had to manually turn it into a CIA with this and then it worked. Just go to that title keys site and find the title ID for the DLC and use this.

I had something similar when trying to put Smash DLC on my N3DS. You can't download the DLC through either eShop or freeShop, so I used FunkyCIA to turn it into a CIA, then installed it with FBI.

Just posting here, in case anyone else happens to have this problem.

IvoryPuma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
inside the game list fates there isn't even if it is already installed here the screen

Attachments

• P_20170423_020451.jpg
    P_20170423_020451.jpg
    878.6 KB · Views: 222
Last edited by IvoryPuma,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021