• Likes 77

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup so accented symbols are a little glitched because there isn't the correct font
Yeah, I used that, but it's only to help these lazy users! I don't play ACNL anymore :P.
Text to item and duplication works online so you don't have to keep running to your bank and back, and the languages won't be changed until we have a proper font to support accent symbols

ImCarlosGG

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Yup so accented symbols are a little glitched because there isn't the correct font

Text to item and duplication works online so you don't have to keep running to your bank and back, and the languages won't be changed until we have a proper font to support accent symbols
Okay, no problem bro.
I left it here, I don't think it will fly out :P. At least I know I helped you a bit, that's all I need :).

D

Deleted User

Seems to cause issues on my end. It makes my villagers act like they've never talked to me before, and they mess up the town name as well in an odd way (there's a [?] replacing one of the letters in the name)
@itsRyan I've had this problem too. The letter glitch has happened to my clothes (remember that?).

I've only used: T2I, Duplication, Teleportation, C.M., Seeder, Grass, Desert, Speed Hack, Instant Tree, Water Flowers.

I've never used Tan or Nookling upgrades

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Text to item and duplication works online so you don't have to keep running to your bank and back
You can place a Bellpoint/ABD in your in-game room, you know.

Reactions: Deleted User

Lae_x3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Today I have used the 'Water all flowers' Code, but after I updated the world by go inside my house an leave immedeatly, the game crashes. If I use the code, go inside and save, shut down the game and try open it up, it just crashes before loading the title screen.
For sure I made a backup before using this :)
-A9lh Luma, latest 3ds Version
-Acnl eur
-just used Water all flowers (latest release)

D

Deleted User

Today I have used the 'Water all flowers' Code, but after I updated the world by go inside my house an leave immedeatly, the game crashes. If I use the code, go inside and save, shut down the game and try open it up, it just crashes before loading the title screen.
For sure I made a backup before using this :)
-A9lh Luma, latest 3ds Version
-Acnl eur
-just used Water all flowers (latest release)
Hmm, ok, we'll test it out!

Lae_x3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
In AC:CF was one code to insert the selected item from cataloge to the inventory, would be a better cheat instead of all items cost 1 bell. Just a suggestion. (never have to wait for your items ;) )

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

In AC:CF was one code to insert the selected item from cataloge to the inventory, would be a better cheat instead of all items cost 1 bell. Just a suggestion. (never have to wait for your items ;) )
Do you mean... That the catalog magically appears and you can select it to put it in your inventory?

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You walk to t&t and talk to the catalog machine. There you can select any item and press a key to get that item to your inventory.
I know what you mean and that's easy to make

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I think I'll make the gateway version too ;)

Yokujin

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
funny: if you created players 2,3,4 and delete them later the player 2~4 cheats wont work anymore

what i tried:
make player 2
make player 3
delete player 2

unless... i need to make a 4th player and he will be the new player 2?

Last edited by Yokujin,

Capitán Retraso

GBATemp's Retard
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Do online text2item and duplication have requirements? I cant get them to work on latest 2.3 EUR
All other cheats are working fine tho

Edit: if im playing as the mayor do i have to open the menu and change the player number i am once i enter the island?
I tried leaving the player 1 duplication and t2i on, also changed it acording to my player number on the island and it still doeesnt work.
Im using ntr 3.3 on a o3ds with luma3ds eb9c74a1

Last edited by Capitán Retraso,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1