• Replies 4,613
  • Likes 77

himaximus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
It's possible to seed online. I figured it out, but I'm not releasing any information about it. (Don't want anyone to vandalize)
Here's proof:
View attachment 57240

But the other people in the island can see the tree? Plz show a new pic with other people shaking the tree. Maybe you can apply it in the instant tree cheat, because seed cheat is a "vandal cheat", but "instant tree"?.You can plant trees the normal way (island online and others towns), not sure but maybe "instant tree" isn´t "vandal cheat".Thanks, No forget the new pic plz

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, maybe you could add the online seeder but limited to trees and bushes for example? There is no way to vandalize with that afaik, trees can be cut down, rocks instead, remain there
I could do that but since my source is public then other people would remove that restriction, so it's a no.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And before you say release it but don't include the source, if I do that then it'll reveal the exploit, so someone could find this exploit themselves and make it without the restrictions.

But the other people in the island can see the tree? Plz show a new pic with other people shaking the tree. Maybe you can apply it in the instant tree cheat, because seed cheat is a "vandal cheat", but "instant tree"?.You can plant trees the normal way (island online and others towns), not sure but maybe "instant tree" isn´t "vandal cheat".Thanks, No forget the new pic plz
The exploit is on Wii too, here's proof. I'll upload a pic from the island later

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    138.5 KB · Views: 191

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's your proof:
upload_2016-7-25_22-46-29.png

upload_2016-7-25_22-46-49.png

upload_2016-7-25_22-47-7.png

notice how his chat bubble is blue? That means I'm online on the island.

Capitán Retraso

GBATemp's Retard
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I could do that but since my source is public then other people would remove that restriction, so it's a no.

And before you say release it but don't include the source, if I do that then it'll reveal the exploit, so someone could find this exploit themselves and make it without the restrictions.

The exploit is on Wii too, here's proof. I'll upload a pic from the island later

I guess you are right there.... its a shame that we cant have it because of griefers but anyways, keep up the good work! I really like the plugin and appreciate all the work that is being put into it

himaximus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Here's your proof:
View attachment 57282
View attachment 57283
View attachment 57284
notice how his chat bubble is blue? That means I'm online on the island.

Thanks for the new pics, good work.
But is "seeder cheat"?
"Instant tree" cheat work with the same exploit?
Is the same exploit of wii? omg, amazing, good work.
But for the future proof, read this:
I see in the pics 2 people in one island,
The island is from your country?
Is Alex or Ryan the Host of the island?
Is very complicated in one pic see the proof, because you can´t proof the Island where you are, in one pic, you need put more real proof.
Maybe a video is the only solution to proof (But some people editing the video too, but is more accepted).
When you crate a new cheat, One pic never is accepted.
You need more real proof, more information, more description...
Today is very complicated put real proof, you need be careful when put a proof.
Thanks for your work, and for the new exploit (same of wii).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo