Gaming Register OoT 3D & Get the Official Soundtrack CD Free

hunter291

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I also got nothing -.- shitty limited stuff. punished for having a real life. I don`t think that nintendo will create more of them. they all went out after a few hours -.-

D

Deleted User

hunter291 said:
I also got nothing -.- shitty limited stuff. punished for having a real life. I don`t think that nintendo will create more of them. they all went out after a few hours -.-
I still doubt that this was the case. They couldn't be that surprised by the number of people that bought OOT. In addition to that, what's the point of offering it until 2011-06-30 if it's gone in about 4 hours? It's probably just a server error or something. You should call them tomorrow and try to figure something out.

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
Takeshi said:
hunter291 said:
I still doubt that this was the case. They couldn't be that surprised by the number of people that bought OOT. In addition to that, what's the point of offering it until 2011-06-30 if it's gone in about 4 hours? It's probably just a server error or something. You should call them tomorrow and try to figure something out.

I've just read an article on the Eurogamer site, and they are saying this offer is for "while stocks last"

D

Deleted User

eyes said:
Takeshi said:
hunter291 said:

I've just read an article on the Eurogamer site, and they are saying this offer is for "while stocks last"
While that may be true for the US, there's not one word in the news articles (in German) mentioning a limited quantity. I called Nintendo's customer support on thursday and they told me that it's not limited stock. As long as you're in the time frame you should get a Soundtrack. So, I really hope that it's an error regarding the server and that everyone will get their CD eventually.

D

Deleted User

eyes said:
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-06-...free-soundtrack

It reads that Europe and the US will have a limited supply (while stocks last)
IF they are right, it's clearly a case of false advertising, at least in Europe, because none of the official announcements (linked in my other post) mentions a "while stock lasts" offer. The only statement made by Nintendo of Europe is "register until 2011-06-30 and get your CD". Furthermore, the article on Eurogamer reads,
QUOTEEnter the standard Club Nintendo code included in the game's box and, once registered and while stocks last, you'll be taken to a page asking for your address.
Most of the people in this thread were taken to the address page and got an obscure "an error occured" message, indicating that there's a problem with their address. Nobody said they got a "sold out" (or similar) message.

hunter291

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I read through the german news again Takeshi, and there is the word chance in it :S You got the chance to get the soundtrack. Look it up
frown.gif
Sad but true

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I'm here in the States, and registered the game about an hour ago. Took the survey, and waited for a window to pop up like it said in Nintendo's directions. And waited, and waited. Nothing ever happened. So I called customer service ... claims they're experiencing heavy call volume and representatives are all busy taking calls, so they're not taking calls. (Make some sense out of that
rolleyes.gif
) Will only direct you to automated services, no way to get a live person. Frustrating. Finally just sent an email.

dangerboy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JUST REGISTERED SECONDS AGO. after filling out the survey i got this message:

Congratulations! In addition to the 30 Coins you just earned, you've qualified to receive a Legend of Zelda™ Ocarina of Time™ soundtrack, at no additional cost.

WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

EphenSteve

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i didnt get shit saying that after i registered my game.... cept i intended to buy the game so i got the extra 10 for it but it didnt say anything about the cd.....

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
SOMETHING JUST OCCURRED TO ME.

What did you guys say to the question about the soundtrack, at the end of the survey? it asked something, like, "Was the soundtrack an important part of the purchasing decision" or something. I had put "I bought the game because of the soundtrack" or whatever option said something like that. Maybe THAT has something to do with Nintendo "picking and choosing" if it's not a browser issue?
unsure.gif

D

Deleted User

hunter291 said:
I read through the german news again Takeshi, and there is the word chance in it :S You got the chance to get the soundtrack. Look it up
frown.gif
Sad but true
Actually it says:
Nintendo @ 08.06.2011 said:
Club Nintendo Members who register their copy of the game will have the chance to get their hands on an exclusive THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: OCARINA OF TIME 3D SOUNDTRACK CD, featuring a slew of great tracks from the game score. But, if you want to get your hands on one, you'll have to register the game by the 30th of June 2011!
and:
Nintendo @ 17.06.2011
If you register your copy of the game by June 30th 2011 you'll receive a free THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: OCARINA OF TIME 3D SOUNDTRACK CD, containing a slew of beautiful tunes from the game’s score.
There's nothing about a limited supply in there. It states that you'll get it if you register until 2011-06-30, no strings attached. Your chance to get the CD expires after 2011-06-30. Just call them tomorrow (01803 - 18 18 00) and I bet that they'll figure something out.

source 1 source 2

@Schlupi: I honestly doubt that has anything to do with it.

hunter291

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Club Nintendo Members who register their copy of the game will have the chance to get their hands on an exclusive THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: OCARINA OF TIME 3D SOUNDTRACK CD, featuring a slew of great tracks from the game score. But, if you want to get your hands on one, you'll have to register the game by the 30th of June 2011!

Doesn't that mean that you will get one if you are lucky ? Ah, nevermind. I'll release a huge shitstorm on then tomorrow
tongue.gif
Did you get yours, Takeshi ?

D

Deleted User

hunter291 said:

Doesn't that mean that you will get one if you are lucky ? Ah, nevermind. I'll release a huge shitstorm on then tomorrow
tongue.gif
Did you get yours, Takeshi ?
I get what you mean, but the last sentence is what's important here. I got the confirmation email just seconds after registering the game (17. Juni 2011 11:51:03 MESZ; is what the eMail says).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Having every channel is fun lol
  • D @ diamondsofmayhem:
    Actually, finally found someone who was looking for the same thing. https://gbatemp.net/threads/lost-hyrule-warriors-legends-v1-6-0-ntr-plugin.628141/ to no avail.
  • D @ diamondsofmayhem:
    well, sorry for bugging yall with this.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    sup nerds
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sup dawg, watching old rap vids so feel like I gotta talk...Real
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not really just funny. I'm definitely a nerd!
  • ShinyLuxio @ ShinyLuxio:
    Hi there, it's any way to recover original LFCS if I don't have a NAND backup?
    Bought second hand 3DS, it seems it was "unbanned" but that was before I bought it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got these in today for $20 stink buds they aren't that bad https://a.co/d/fOMSn8g
    +1
    @BigOnYa thanks but my question isn't there
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You ask your questions there, create a new thread if its not already answered, then eventually a 3ds genius will respond.
    I will, thanks
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No prob and btw, welcome to gbatemp! :grog:
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 I got some cheapies at wallys, that are pretty good, already have lost a few expensive ones (one falls out and gone, can't find) while cutting grass so bought some cheap ones, and of course never lose these cheap ones. (Cheap meaning only $35, compared to air buds which I only have 1 of 2 now)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They need to add air tags to they airbuds..
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @BigOnYa the airtags are bigger than the airpods, they won't fit
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Be cool tech tho. Of course they want to lose them anyways. Buy and buy again.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Apple could make a find my AirPods thing pretty easily
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You would think, esp using bluetooth, not GPS, like a "your getting hot-er" meter on your phone.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think they should tie up diddy, and let all the victims come and abuse him, we'll make a holiday of it every year. (jk, maybe)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Crazy, the rich get away with this shit, and I can't shit without the poop police checking my asshole every time I shit, or if i have my toilet seatbelt on.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Crazy, the rich get away with this shit, and I can't shit without the poop police checking my...