Gaming Register OoT 3D & Get the Official Soundtrack CD Free

Dialexio

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
To get the soundtrack in the UK, it looks like pretty similar to the steps in North America; just register your copy of Ocarina of Time 3D with Club Nintendo (UK) by June 30. (source)

Due to technical issues, Nintendo of America has decided to change the soundtrack offer. Now, as long as you register Ocarina of Time 3D by the end of June 20, you'll be fine. (I guess supplies weren't really limited before.
rolleyes.gif
) Unfortunately, Club Nintendo's servers are still getting hammered pretty badly.

QUOTE(Club Nintendo (US) @ https://club.nintendo.com/ocarina_of_time_3...track_offer.do)Register The Legend of Zelda™: Ocarina of Time™ 3D game and complete the registration survey to qualify.

Everyone who completes a survey for The Legend of Zelda™: Ocarina of Time™ 3D game by midnight, Pacific Time on Monday June 20, 2011 will receive the soundtrack CD. You will receive an email confirmation within 7 days to confirming [sic] we have placed your order.

Please ensure the address on your account is your valid mailing address, so we can send the CD to you.

Too bad it's not as generous of an offering as Nintendo of Europe's. ;(

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am I the only one that got the option to do this, but just decided to not do it? Surely i'm not the only one here that doesn't care about a CD soundtrack for a video game or movie.

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I find it amusing...I got it no problem expecting trouble. Went to the page, took a minute to load, got to the page, registered it, did the stuff, then got the offer for the OST...and got the OST. Well...I'll be getting it, I mean.

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Xuphor said:
Am I the only one that got the option to do this, but just decided to not do it? Surely i'm not the only one here that doesn't care about a CD soundtrack for a video game or movie.
I'd be highly surprised if anyone else did this. You could have at least gotten the CD and sold it to some Mr. or Mrs. Derp on Ebay for a good price >_>

I had a problem with mine but I'm not worried about it.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xuphor said:
who doesnt like free stuff?
and even if you dont care and dont want it, you could still sell it online

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
Xuphor said:
Video game nerds are usually hoarders of memorabilia and swag. You're lucky you don't have that affliction.
I and a lot of other tempers weren't so lucky.
nyanya.gif

Cbajd5

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
I was worrying about not getting the soundtrack offer after registering the game, and now I come back and it seems it'll all be fine.

Game's fun so far, anyways. Just as I remember it, kind of, but it makes a strong point for the web browser in game. Very nice.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hm. No pop up, after I registered it? I'm assuming there's no need. It asked me to confirm that my address on my account was correct. So no worries. Nice little incentive for the US GameStop not throwing out any pre-order bundles.

tlyee61

le dancing Tyranitar~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After filling in my billing address, i got the "Wario" error but got a confirmation e-mail, does this mean i will have it shipped to me?

MigueelDnd

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Devin said:
Hm. No pop up, after I registered it? I'm assuming there's no need. It asked me to confirm that my address on my account was correct. So no worries. Nice little incentive for the US GameStop not throwing out any pre-order bundles.

Same here. I finished the survey and the last question on it was about the CD itself.
But I got no confirmation screen or something like that after ending the survey. And I didn't get an email... I hope everything goes OK.

lithium210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MigueelDnd said:
Devin said:

Same here. I finished the survey and the last question on it was about the CD itself.
But I got no confirmation screen or something like that after ending the survey. And I didn't get an email... I hope everything goes OK.

same here.. just finished registering and no info about the cd or email.. yet.

ehayes427

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
lithium210 said:
MigueelDnd said:
Devin said:

same here.. just finished registering and no info about the cd or email.. yet.

yeah that's got me worried too.
i registered the game, and did the survey, but no confirmation e-mail. hopefully soon.

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I registered this morning and didnt get the popup. Finally got through to Nintendo an hour later, was barely on the phone for 10 minutes and the issue was resolved.

Order number is showing up in my Club Nintendo account now, plus i got a confirmation email O_O

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Well my Cell just buzzed with an e-mail...
Hello JAMIEL,

Your Club Nintendo reward order is currently being processed.

You will receive another email when your reward order is shipped.[/p]

There's more to this but I'll just cut it off there... A Nintendo rep said I would be receiving a call, not an e-mail. Either way, it seems I'll be getting my CD now.

If you haven't done so then I'd suggest calling 1-800-255-3700 and speaking to a rep. The guy I spoke to was really helpful.

I never received the offer before so I'm assuming it was the rep that set this up for me unless it took my Personal Info in my account automatically after the Survey.

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you check the website (U.S. one anyway) it says they updated the offer details

Pretty much it now says that due to high demand and technical issues anyone that registered before midnight will get a soundtrack
If you registered and didn't get the pop up you'll be fine...it says you registered it today so you should get one

hunter291

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
yeah right. now its official. cd`s are out in europe. only 2000 were given in europe. it was so clear that I wont get one -.-

D

Deleted User

hunter291 said:
yeah right. now its official. cd`s are out in europe. only 2000 were given in europe. it was so clear that I wont get one -.-
Did you call Nintendo?

edit: The German Nintendo customer support just told me (on the phone) that the disc is not limited. If you register until 2011-06-30 you will get your soundtrack CD. They also said, that they're having technical difficulties and if you had problem ordering the CD after the survey, you should send them an email with your address.

D

Deleted_171835

Hopefully, they don't run out of copies of the CD before I register my copy of Ocarina of Time.

I'm getting the game today in the afternoon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I do have 1TB of Wii games though