Gaming Register OoT 3D & Get the Official Soundtrack CD Free

MakiManPR

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country

Celebrate the 25th Anniversary of The Legend of Zelda™ with the Official Soundtrack CD, a collector's item specially created for The Legend of Zelda™: Ocarina of Time™ 3D game launch!

Official Soundtrack Features:
50 tracks from the game, many never before released.
1 fully orchestrated medley specially recorded for the soundtrack.
Liner notes include new character illustrations created for the Nintendo 3DS release, and a special message from Mr. Miyamoto and Mr. Kondo.

Iwata Asks - Learn all about the creation of the epic soundtrack in this in-depth interview with the composers. Read interview
Directions: Offer begins on 6/19/2011. After you register The Legend of Zelda™: Ocarina of Time™ 3D game and complete the registration survey, a screen will appear asking you to accept this CD offer. You must click through to accept the offer and complete the order process.

*Eligibility Requirements:
Must be a Club Nintendo member or join Club Nintendo to be eligible
Offer valid only to US and Canadian residents 13 and older who register The Legend of Zelda™ Ocarina of Time ™ 3D and complete the registration survey.
Limit one CD per person or Family Account
Shipping and Handling is free.
Promotional item ships in approximately two weeks.
Available while supplies last.

D

Deleted User

wiibob said:
Been known for a while now, and im pretty pissed that target sold it early. now my chances of getting this soundtrack are even slimmer.
What I don't get is, that it's advertised as limited in the US while in Europe, as long as you register until 2011-06-30 you'll get the OST. Maybe you should call the customer service and ask them HOW limited this is.

Seaking

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Takeshi said:
wiibob said:
Been known for a while now, and im pretty pissed that target sold it early. now my chances of getting this soundtrack are even slimmer.
What I don't get is, that it's advertised as limited in the US while in Europe, as long as you register until 2011-06-30 you'll get the OST. Maybe you should call the customer service and ask them HOW limited this is.
i called and the lady said there is no "definitive number" of supplies. if im cant get it, im gonna download that shit >_>...

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Takeshi said:
wiibob said:
Awww, I'm envious!
I hate it that Sweden isn't a part of europe [/sarcasm]
our club nintendo is just shit. a bunch of guys randomly updating a website with two sentences per AAA-game... like Zelda OOT... "Relive the classic game!" yay.. that's informative!

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Pong20302000 said:
MAD!

registered fine

then promotion came up

filed in my data

BAM ERROR PROCESSING YOUR INFO!

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT HAPPY

Same error message for me too. Seems a tonne of people are getting this messagel. I sent them a 'strongly worded' email explaining that they should perhaps consider pulling their fingers from their rectal cavities and fix the site properly. And send me my CD while they're at it. And hurry up delivering my hat 'cause it's been AGES.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
Blaze163 said:
Pong20302000 said:
MAD!

registered fine

then promotion came up

filed in my data

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT HAPPY

Same error message for me too. Seems a tonne of people are getting this messagel. I sent them a 'strongly worded' email explaining that they should perhaps consider pulling their fingers from their rectal cavities and fix the site properly. And send me my CD while they're at it. And hurry up delivering my hat 'cause it's been AGES.

lol i sent an email

glad its not just me tho

when i got my copy from GAME today i got 2 posters, gold box and Zelda Hat

Shadowlurker

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Mine worked first time, Only problem was it kept saying i lived somewhere down a road next to mine
tongue.gif

Deanoaka

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Getting really annoyed at the site. I've put my address in about 30 different ways and I keep getting....

"An error occurred when your data were being validated. Please try again later."

I dont wanna close it though, incase it won't let me do it again

Blaze163

Trophies
XP
Country
Pong20302000 said:
Blaze163 said:
Pong20302000 said:
MAD!

registered fine

then promotion came up

filed in my data

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT HAPPY

lol i sent an email

glad its not just me tho

when i got my copy from GAME today i got 2 posters, gold box and Zelda Hat

WHAT?!

Those BASTARDS in Gamestation (I was in town so I couldn't get to my usual store) wouldn't give me a hat. Said they only had one. Might drop by my local GAME store in the morning, see if I can swipe a hat. Would go well with my ocarina
tongue.gif

Pong20302000

Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
Deanoaka said:
Getting really annoyed at the site. I've put my address in about 30 different ways and I keep getting....

"An error occurred when your data were being validated. Please try again later."

clearly something up.

I've tried 3 of my addresses and same thing

yeah I'm not closing it either

just keep trying every now and then

Blaze163

Trophies
XP
Country
Pong20302000 said:
Deanoaka said:

clearly something up.

I've given up. If there's any problem trying it again at a more civilised hour then I'll be having 'words' with their customer services department. Words sounding eerily familiar to 'cluck moo'.

Pong20302000

Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
Blaze163 said:
Pong20302000 said:
Deanoaka said:

clearly something up.

I've given up. If there's any problem trying it again at a more civilised hour then I'll be having 'words' with their customer services department. Words sounding eerily familiar to 'cluck moo'.

Get an error while trying to claim your free soundtrack after registering The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D? Head inside for the full rundown.

Many fans who purchased the newly released The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D have been jumping online trying to get a free copy of the titles soundtrack by registering their game on the Nintendo website, but many gamers have been running into some issues preventing them from completing the submission form while entering address details to finalise the transaction. When trying to submit the form the error in it's entirety stated: "An error occurred when your data were being validated."

The problem has persisted since late in the afternoon and fans have been scratching their heads as to what exactly is the problem. A forumer over at ONM decided to phone up Nintendo and ask what the issue was, only for the reply to be that all the 1000-2000 slots for the free soundtrack had now been filled despite no mention of a first-come, first-served basis, but instead the website just saying that users who want the chance to get their hands on a copy of the soundtrack must register their game code before June 30th. The full statement regarding how to apply for the soundtrack can be seen below.

"Club Nintendo Members who register their copy of the game will have the chance to get their hands on an exclusive THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: OCARINA OF TIME 3D SOUNDTRACK CD, featuring a slew of great tracks from the game score. But, if you want to get your hands on one, you'll have to register the game by the 30th of June 2011!"

Sauce

seems like we just missed out on the last few

VERY VERY ANGRY

D

Deleted User

@Pong20302000: So why did they tell me that the CDs are not in limited supply, this has to be another type of error. I really hope so, at least.

Pong20302000

Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
Takeshi said:
@Pong20302000: So why did they tell me that the CDs are not in limited supply, this has to be another type of error. I really hope so, at least.

yeah i bloody well hope so

they better not use the "there was only limited" excuse

ive already sent um one email

they better get it sorted

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel