Gaming Register OoT 3D & Get the Official Soundtrack CD Free

masterjoel201

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wiibob said:
nice all the CDS are gone before it even gets released in the usa - i hate street date leaks
frown.gif
Lol, read about the offer. Theres an exclusive american stock, and the offer isn't valid until tomorrow, the USA release date. Wow. I feel like I'm the only person who can read.

hunter291

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Takeshi said:
@Pong20302000: So why did they tell me that the CDs are not in limited supply, this has to be another type of error. I really hope so, at least.

they told me thze same -.- not a word about limited (if you register in the right time). was in school at the time i could register it, and at the time when I registered it (same day, just a few hours later), I got the error. Also sent an email to nintendo, but I have the feeling that the answer is about limited and registered to late :S I get punished for not sitting on the pc 24/7 because I have a real life -.- thanks nintendo

Seaking

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
called nintendo again and asked the guy about it, he was shocked when i told him about the EU already running out of stock. he also said that the support team does not get numbers on how many copies there are
frown.gif
. i hope it is atleast 5k more then the EU.

if not...i hope someone rips it...

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going straight away in the morning, and registering my copy as soon as possible. XD I know I could pirate it, but I'd like a physical copy.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I knew this was going to be an issue, which I way I took precautions to guarantee my soundtrack.
Got to the store at 9am, headed to the university, logged onto Club Nintendo through one of their public access kiosks with the crappy keyboards.

Sure enough, I registered it in time and put in my address details, confirmation email and all.

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well I pre-ordered from GAME months ago and still haven't received it so it's entirely their fault that I won't get the CD. I could've easily registered in time if I actually had the frigging game.

D

Deleted User

I don't get my 3ds till next week, I plan on running to gamestop tomorrow at 9 am and registering on my cell phone so I don't get dicked over by the time I come home.

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
boktor666 said:
Goddammit, US/Canada only again. Shame, I wanted this... Mwah, I'll listen it via youtube then.
Its for europe too o.o
(or at least UK)

Go club nintendo, register your Game and you will get the chance to get the soundtrack.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Tanveer said:
boktor666 said:
Goddammit, US/Canada only again. Shame, I wanted this... Mwah, I'll listen it via youtube then.
Its for europe too o.o
(or at least UK)

Go club nintendo, register your Game and you will get the chance to get the soundtrack.

UK, Netherlands, Spain, Germany, France, Italy, Belgium, Portugal, South Africa and Russia... The only European countries according to nintendo europe. :/ I want soundtracks too!

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Snailface said:
Did anybody get this? Some peeps on gaf said it didn't pop-up for them -- went swell for me.

lol
5847972824_12681cff39_z.jpg

It went live at 12am Pacific.

The registration prompt said it will be shipping on the week of July 5th. Can't wait!
happy.gif
Totally different process for us brits.
Every registration we do is accompanied by a survey, and mine clearly said "Your soundtrack is waiting for you at the end of this survey!"
And it was an address form at the end, easy as.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: These videos are soooo dry