Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I got mine aswell
biggrin.gif
. YAY!!!!!
hrth.gif

Usually on saturdays, you dont get anything delivered after 12PM.
But, I got it delivered 5PM o.O.
Just got it out of the envelope. Not going to open the seal
tongue.gif

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Got mine this morning, ripped it to my MP4 player already. Gotta say, makes me appreciate how great the music is a lot more. Like Shiek's theme song. Truly great stuff.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Guys, if you're thinking this will be worth something one day, it probably won't.

There are a ton of people trying to sell this off as rare on eBay right now but nobody is going for it.

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Got mine as well this morning, im in the UK and was shipped from Germany, leaving sealed as I'm sure if I hold out long enough this may be worth something someday. Its going for like £7 on ebay now, so here hoping when enough people have lost their copies mine might be worth something

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
prowler_ said:
Guys, if you're thinking this will be worth something one day, it probably won't.

There are a ton of people trying to sell this off as rare on eBay right now but nobody is going for it.
Not planning on selling or anything.
Just a collective piece
wink.gif

jamesaa

The Prince of Insufficient Light
Trophies
XP
Got mine earlier today, ripped it open, sod the whole "leave it sealed it may be worth something in a few years" crap
tongue.gif

Little bit pissed off it took them nearly a month to even ship the damn thing... on the delivery note "order date 29-06-2011, processed date 26-07-2011" but for a freebie i suppose it's not worth complaining over.

rehevkor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
prowler_ said:

A boy can dream..
tongue.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rehevkor said:
prowler_ said:

A boy can dream..
tongue.gif

Why? It's a pretty crummy looking CD with some Zelda tunes. Anyone can get those same Zelda tunes online.

You want a rare Zelda collectible? Try the Majora's Mask fishbone guitar. EDIT: Only seven exist.

Tons of people have these and honestly, they look really unremarkable. It's just a generic black case with generic art work that houses a CD of generic Zelda tunes that we've heard for years now.

"Limited Editions" aren't "limited" when everyone can have them.

hunter291

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Guild McCommunist said:
rehevkor said:
prowler_ said:

A boy can dream..
tongue.gif

Why? It's a pretty crummy looking CD with some Zelda tunes. Anyone can get those same Zelda tunes online.

You want a rare Zelda collectible? Try the Majora's Mask fishbone guitar. EDIT: Only seven exist.

Tons of people have these and honestly, they look really unremarkable. It's just a generic black case with generic art work that houses a CD of generic Zelda tunes that we've heard for years now.

"Limited Editions" aren't "limited" when everyone can have them.

The Jackson Zoraxe is ugly as shit and (nearly) unplayable, but it is worth very much
biggrin.gif
The CD is the exact opposite
tongue.gif

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Guild McCommunist said:
...generic Zelda tunes that we've heard for years now...
I loled at this... You imo could say anything you want about the housing of this soundtrack, since it really isn`t something special though I don`t know how someone can expect something more then that for free, but you cannot possibly mean, that these pieces of this original score are generic. I mean wow... Dude, how about you come down from your hate-trip for once??? I mean wow...

10_0ARMY

THE *Original* 1 Man Army
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Seaking said:
Takeshi said:
wiibob said:
Been known for a while now, and im pretty pissed that target sold it early. now my chances of getting this soundtrack are even slimmer.
What I don't get is, that it's advertised as limited in the US while in Europe, as long as you register until 2011-06-30 you'll get the OST. Maybe you should call the customer service and ask them HOW limited this is.
i called and the lady said there is no "definitive number" of supplies. if im cant get it, im gonna download that shit >_>...

That's prolly what thousands, if not millions of people already have done. BTW I'm slow when it comes to club Nintendo, are they all out of the soundtrack?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: it won't make it better or worse