Hacking QQ3DS Pro officially released !

happyboy15

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
We are pleasant to launch QQ3DS PRO! Today ,QQ3DS team officially released QQ3DS pro on 2015 Christmas day !

Then, what changes with this release?

6 new featues, making you know QQ3DS PRO better!

QQ3DS PRO is based on the previous generation QQ3DS , a brand new developed high-tech revolution product, built-in upgradeable chips, faster and stronger gaming experience. With QQ3DS PRO, you can more simply enjoy ANY top 3DS games and DS games on New 3DS/XL/LL,2DS,3DS/XL/LL V10.3.0-28!

qq3ds-pro-6new-featues.png

QQ3DS Pro package contents
1 x QQ3DS PRO 3DS CARD
1 X QQ3DS PRO DS CARD
1 X 16GB MicroSDHC Memory card
1 X USB 2.0 card reader
1 x USB upgrade cable

Official site: http://www.qq3ds.com
News from http://shoptemp.net/news/2789/QQ3DS-Pro-officially-released-!.html

Reactions: Nathanael Pruitt

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of

Acryt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
as far as I know, the DS game part still uses a separate card.
They include that t-flash sd dongle that i've never had any luck working with either that is included with R4I 3DS cards, so I assume the ds card is also a R4 clone.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is just a rebranded sky3ds like last time. That being said if this seller sells the card for cheaper and people can buy it without a sticker on it it's clearly the better option if your looking for a "sky3ds card".

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It's not a clone its a sky3ds with a different sticker slapped on it.

sweis12

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Honestly, if its cheaper than the sky3ds+ then it is worth it. It looks to be the exact same with a custom sticker.

WaffleWafer

GBATemp Novice Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
This seems like a good deal to me. I wanted to play 3DS and DS games on my system. not gonna be surprised when the card actually is a ticking bricking-bomb like Gateway did to their clones.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This seems like a good deal to me. I wanted to play 3DS and DS games on my system. not gonna be surprised when the card actually is a ticking bricking-bomb like Gateway did to their clones.
Nope QQ3DS is a SKY3DS card and it can't play nds games it just gets bundled with a separate DS card.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
It can't brick your console as it doesn't affect anythingn on a software level. Worst that could happen is that Sky make an update for the firmware which breaks the card itself. Which can't happen because QQ3DS and Sky are identical.

Reactions: Deleted-236924
D

Deleted-236924

Looks about the same. Kinda wish they'd leave off the DS card and 16GB now tbo.
The worst thing about Sky+ is the price. That could've been the QQ+'s advantage.
How do they even obtain the cards in the first place?
If they have to buy them off Sky team to put their own sticker on it and re-sell as their own then they'd be selling at a loss if it were cheaper than the Sky.
If they get them directly from the factory, I wonder how that works.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2: +1