ROM Hack PSSE - Pokemon Shuffle Save Editor

Arley Rueda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I ran into the same problem. That file is not updated, and I can't be sure where @supercarotte got it from.

While it's not perfect, the old pokemonlevel.bin can be used with the new files, and while bulk changes might or detect it, manually changing pokemon levels/skills will mostly work. The only exception I found was the latest capped pikachus..

Anyway, until the program is updated or we can locate that .bin file, this workaround has to do for now

But I'm testing and I have problems with pokemon like Luxray, it does not appear the options that should appear with the last data that I just extracted.

Look:

xHM02RJ.png
1eaqqsB.png

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
But I'm testing and I have problems with pokemon like Luxray, it does not appear the options that should appear with the last data that I just extracted.

Look:

xHM02RJ.png
1eaqqsB.png
Should there be any reason why one is luxray and the second your showing is a abonasnow?

It looks like this is likely just from needing to be properly updated as this may be new information from before this version of PSSE was compiled

Last edited by lone_wolf323,

Arley Rueda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Should there be any reason why one is luxray and the second your showing is a abonasnow?

It looks like this is likely just from needing to be properly updated as this may be new information from before this version of PSSE was compiled

If you are updated you know that Luxray received a new skill and an increase in their levels.

I just extracted the ExData from the last update of the game and replace them in the resource folder, load the saved and as it shows in the photos the last changes do not apply.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you are updated you know that Luxray received a new skill and an increase in their levels.

I just extracted the ExData from the last update of the game and replace them in the resource folder, load the saved and as it shows in the photos the last changes do not apply.
mmhmm. I just loaded up the newest version they got for this. I'm not sure why it isnt showing this new info. Unless there needs to be something new coded into the editor.

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar

Look:

xHM02RJ.png
1eaqqsB.png
Like I said, all of this is known. The only thing we can do atm is workarounds. Some of these skills are also new, so the editor doesn't know them. Cross attack+ is new.

The only way atm is to increase everything you need manually through the editor,and just give yourself large skill boosters and skill swappers, and everything else you'd want..

Until @supercarotte fixes all of that, there is nothing we can do besides these workarounds

Edit: another example is rayquaza new skill is called shot out, while the editor sees it as something else entirely

Edit2: I just went to the PC to check out the build I made last week. Luxray's skill is there. So you did something wrong I suppose:
https://mega.nz/#!yIExga7B!SE59GO90zn_AnesLNqgjegLUivq42l1lIYS8e88G9TI

For anyone considering using this, it's not a stable release. Use it as a last resort kind of thing/debugging purposes

Last edited by Madridi,
Reactions: Arley Rueda

Arley Rueda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Like I said, all of this is known. The only thing we can do atm is workarounds. Some of these skills are also new, so the editor doesn't know them. Cross attack+ is new.

The only way atm is to increase everything you need manually through the editor,and just give yourself large skill boosters and skill swappers, and everything else you'd want..

Until @supercarotte fixes all of that, there is nothing we can do besides these workarounds

Edit: another example is rayquaza new skill is called shot out, while the editor sees it as something else entirely

Edit2: I just went to the PC to check out the build I made last week. Luxray's skill is there. So you did something wrong I suppose:
https://mega.nz/#!yIExga7B!SE59GO90zn_AnesLNqgjegLUivq42l1lIYS8e88G9TI

For anyone considering using this, it's not a stable release. Use it as a last resort kind of thing/debugging purposes

Thank you very much, I really do not know what I did wrong. I just extracted the data that Supercarotte mentions in the wiki and replace them in the resource folder. The resource folder is in the same folder as the PSSE executable file.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thank you very much, I really do not know what I did wrong. I just extracted the data that Supercarotte mentions in the wiki and replace them in the resource folder. The resource folder is in the same folder as the PSSE executable file.
You have not done anything wrong. The editor just has not been coded to recognize these new changes, which is why you are viewing what is seen when you extract those files.

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
can you show me a screenshot of that resource folder you made?
You have not done anything wrong. The editor just has not been coded to recognize these new changes, which is why you are viewing what is seen when you extract those files.
Actually, he did. My proof is the mega link I posted :) .. and I'm fairly certain what the issue actually is, hence I'm asking him for a screenshot

Reactions: Arley Rueda

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Woah woah woah what's all that! You literally only need the 9 files mentioned in the wiki.
7 of those you get from the latest extdata. The other 2:

Megastone.bin: you get this from the actual game cxi, but it has not changed since then so you use the one here
https://github.com/supercarotte/PSSE/tree/master/Pokemon Shuffle Save Editor/Resources/bin

Pokemonlevel.bin: Like I said, I don't know where @supercarotte got that from. So I use the one from the link above.

Only those 9 files should be in resources folder. Try it and let me know if that works. If it doesn't, I still have one more reason why it worked for me and not for you.

supercarotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi everyone, I'm so sorry I didn't respond but I wasn't logged in on my phone/tablet so I didn't see the notifications.

From what I read there are some problems with the latest updates.
The new skills not being recognized is normal because I suck at C# so I hardcoded PSSE to read strings from the game files until a certain chain of characters is met, so even when that file is updated PSSE won't read further lines. I know it's a pretty stupid way to do it but that's the only one I ever got working (like I said, I'm not very good at programming :unsure:).
I don't get what the problem is with the other files though. Like Madrid said, you only need 9 files atm but having more should not be a problem because PSSE only looks for the ones it needs. Also, if a file isn't present in Exdata it means it hasn't been updated since the last major update (X.0.0, downloaded from eshop), which means it still matches the one in PSSE's built-in default database so you shouldn't have to worry about it. PokemonLevel.bin should be in Extdata because it has been updated several times already, it's in the same folder as the other files but it's not renamed so its name should be a number without any extension. Open each of them in HxD and if you can read "P.o.k.e.m.o.n.L.e.v.e.l" or something like that somewhere in the top lines (no need to scroll) you should copy that file to PSSE's directory and rename it "PokemonLevel.bin".
By the way, the files in Exdata have metadata so when you unpack them you can see when they have been last modified. It's pretty useless (except you can see exactly which files from Extdata have been updated last and which are leftovers from a previous update), but I find it pretty cool B-).
I am still waiting for my insurance money to get a replacement computer but I'll see if I can setup Visual Studio on my parent's iMac in the meantime.:sad: EDIT: I'm stupid, forgot that PSSE was windows-only :rofl2:. I'll rather figure out something to get my hands on a small backup PC (or setup a virtual machine, but it seems a bit overkill ^^).

Last edited by supercarotte,

supercarotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
thanks for the update (news)... anyway, its been a while since your pc broke, hope you get your insurance soon... ;-)
Yeah, I think so too. They asked for the original receipt to calculate my refund but it didn't include taxes so I had to call them back for them to recalculate based on the total price (taxes are 20% in France so it makes quite a difference on a 1000 € bill). They called me again yesterday because they wanted an attestation from the repairshop that my laptop isn't repairable plus the repair bill because that can be refunded too.
I need to mail them those so they'll probably get them by Monday and they'll send me back a check within 10 days, which means I won't be refunded until early August.
TL;Dr/PSA : insurance companies are a scam, don't break your stuff and don't you ever count on them :hateit:

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
@supercarotte
Great to hear back from you. It's a shame you don't have your insurance money yet, but it seems like that will finally be over soon :)

About pokemonlevel.bin, I have not seen it in ANY of the extdatas I unpacked (and yes I checked the non-renamed ones with hex editor). So either I'm missing something or I am completely unlucky by not running into an extdata version that had it :/

As for for hardcoding, sure, I understand it's not the best business practice, but it's just a save editor, and you're learning programming. There is no shame in any of that :)

supercarotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
@Madridi It's normal that you can't find PokemonLevel.bin in Extdata, because it hasn't been updated since the last major update. It's in the game's cxi though. It actually makes sense because this file doesn't store max levels per pokemon (which are stored in PokemonData.bin, that's the file you should update for stuff like max level and candies to appear properly), but rather the amount of exp points needed to level-up depending's on the Pokemon's current level and base BP, which was updated when max level went up to 15 but hasn't been changed since. My bad for not figuring this out sooner. You should not need to replace it since it's already in PSSE's default files.

By the way, braindump doesn't work with the latest Luma setup since Rosalina doesn't allow you to launch .3dsx that need to select a target. If you are up-to-date with 3ds.guide's setups, you should rather use GodMode9 (quote is from the guide) :
Instructions
  1. Boot your device while holding (Start) to launch the Luma3DS chainloader menu
  2. Launch GodMode9 by pressing (A)
  3. Navigate to the drive applicable to the type of title you wish to dump:
    • User Installed Title: Navigate to [A:] SYSNAND SD
    • System Title: Navigate to [1:] SYSNAND CTRNAND
  4. Navigate to title
  5. Navigate to the folder corresponding to the first 8 digits of the Title ID
  6. Navigate to the folder corresponding to the last 8 digits of the Title ID
  7. Navigate to content
  8. Press (A) on the .tmd file to select it, then select “TMD file options…”, then select “Show title info”
  9. Ensure you have found the correct title
  10. Press (B) to exit the title info
  11. Press (A) on the .tmd file to select it, then select “TMD file options…”, then select “Build CIA (standard)”
  12. Your installable .cia formatted file will be outputted to the /gm9/out/ folder on your SD card
You'll obtain a .cia file instead of a .cxi but you can still extract it with Asia81's latest PackHack (I suggest you rename the .cia file to something like "shuffle.cia" because gm9's output name is quite long and you'll have to type it in Asia81's tool :ph34r:). EDIT: updated the wiki page with these instructions.

PS: I am indeed (trying to) maintain PSSE for fun but that one issue probably is the one that bugs me the most, tied with not being able to type a Pokemon's name to get to it. The problem is that, though entries in that file are separated by null terminators (00 00), there often are "garbage entries" with unreadable strings, some of which being placeholders, some of which being just garbage. Since I need to make sure that each Skill Name entry is tied with its corresponding Skill Definition entry I can't just ignore that garbage, which means I need to figure out what the pattern is, which i haven't yet. Hardcoding is a stupid solution but that's why I resorted to it for now :wacko:

Last edited by supercarotte,
Reactions: Madridi

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
@Madridi It's normal that you can't find PokemonLevel.bin in Extdata, because it hasn't been updated since the last major update. It's in the game's cxi though. It actually makes sense because this file doesn't store max levels per pokemon (which are stored in PokemonData.bin, that's the file you should update for stuff like max level and candies to appear properly), but rather the amount of exp points needed to level-up depending's on the Pokemon's current level and base BP, which was updated when max level went up to 15 but hasn't been changed since. My bad for not figuring this out sooner. You should not need to replace it since it's already in PSSE's default files.

By the way, braindump doesn't work with the latest Luma setup since Rosalina doesn't allow you to launch .3dsx that need to select a target. If you are up-to-date with 3ds.guide's setups, you should rather use GodMode9 (quote is from the guide) :
Instructions
  1. Boot your device while holding (Start) to launch the Luma3DS chainloader menu
  2. Launch GodMode9 by pressing (A)
  3. Navigate to the drive applicable to the type of title you wish to dump:
    • User Installed Title: Navigate to [A:] SYSNAND SD
    • System Title: Navigate to [1:] SYSNAND CTRNAND
  4. Navigate to title
  5. Navigate to the folder corresponding to the first 8 digits of the Title ID
  6. Navigate to the folder corresponding to the last 8 digits of the Title ID
  7. Navigate to content
  8. Press (A) on the .tmd file to select it, then select “TMD file options…”, then select “Show title info”
  9. Ensure you have found the correct title
  10. Press (B) to exit the title info
  11. Press (A) on the .tmd file to select it, then select “TMD file options…”, then select “Build CIA (standard)”
  12. Your installable .cia formatted file will be outputted to the /gm9/out/ folder on your SD card
You'll obtain a .cia file instead of a .cxi but you can still extract it with Asia81's latest PackHack (I suggest you rename the .cia file to something like "shuffle.cia" because gm9's output name is quite long and you'll have to type it in Asia81's tool :ph34r:). EDIT: updated the wiki page with these instructions.

PS: I am indeed (trying to) maintain PSSE for fun but that one issue probably is the one that bugs me the most, tied with not being able to type a Pokemon's name to get to it. The problem is that, though entries in that file are separated by null terminators (00 00), there often are "garbage entries" with unreadable strings, some of which being placeholders, some of which being just garbage. Since I need to make sure that each Skill Name entry is tied with its corresponding Skill Definition entry I can't just ignore that garbage, which means I need to figure out what the pattern is, which i haven't yet. Hardcoding is a stupid solution but that's why I resorted to it for now :wacko:
Ah, I see. I thought PokemonLevel.bin works the way you described PokemonData.bin to be working, and you said it was updated several times in the post before this one so I was confused. Now everything makes sense, especially with the hardcoded part mentioned in the post before :)

Luma is not the only option out there. But it's always good to have other options for dumping here. So GodMode9 instructions are great. You should add the instructions to the wiki, but keep the braindump instructions as well :)

Stormyblade

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Hello, with the update I can't edit some Pokémons because their level is 30 (with the new RML changes)
I get this when I try to edit my Lucario that is level 30 :
aaIFJx3.png

The full error :
Consultez la fin de ce message pour plus de détails sur l'appel du débogage
juste-à-temps (JIT) à la place de cette boîte de dialogue.

************** Texte de l'exception **************
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: La valeur '20' n'est pas valide pour 'Value'. 'Value' doit être compris entre 'Minimum' et 'Maximum'.
Nom du paramètre : Value
à System.Windows.Forms.NumericUpDown.set_Value(Decimal value)
à Pokemon_Shuffle_Save_Editor.Main.UpdateOwnedBox()
à Pokemon_Shuffle_Save_Editor.Main.Parse(Int32 slot)
à Pokemon_Shuffle_Save_Editor.Main.UpdateForm(Object sender, EventArgs e)
à System.Windows.Forms.ListControl.OnSelectedValueChanged(EventArgs e)
à System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.OnSelectedValueChanged(EventArgs e)
à System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.OnSelectedIndexChanged(EventArgs e)
à System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.WmReflectCommand(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.WndProc(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Assemblys chargés **************
mscorlib
Version de l'assembly : 4.0.0.0
Version Win32 : 4.7.2053.0 built by: NET47REL1
CodeBase : file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
PSSE
Version de l'assembly : 1.4.8.0
Version Win32 : 1.4.8.0
CodeBase : file:///C:/Users/Zylfie/Desktop/USB/3DS/PSSE/PSSE.exe
System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase : file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
CodeBase : file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
CodeBase : file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Core
CodeBase : file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Configuration
CodeBase : file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
CodeBase : file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Windows.Forms.resources
Version Win32 : 4.6.1055.0 built by: NETFXREL2
CodeBase : file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_fr_b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll
System.resources
CodeBase : file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_fr_b77a5c561934e089/System.resources.dll
mscorlib.resources
CodeBase : file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/mscorlib.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_fr_b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.resources.dll

************** Débogage JIT **************
Pour activer le débogage juste-à-temps (JIT), le fichier de configuration pour cette
application ou cet ordinateur (machine.config) doit avoir la valeur
jitDebugging définie dans la section system.windows.forms.
L'application doit également être compilée avec le débogage
activé.

Par exemple :

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

Lorsque le débogage juste-à-temps est activé, les exceptions non gérées
seront envoyées au débogueur JIT inscrit sur l'ordinateur
plutôt que d'être gérées par cette boîte de dialogue.

I also get this error when I try to bulk edit the mission cards

I don't understand how to update the resources folder, can someone help me ?

Last edited by Stormyblade,

PewnyPL

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hello, with the update I can't edit some Pokémons because their level is 30 (with the new RML changes)
I get this when I try to edit my Lucario that is level 30 :
aaIFJx3.png

The full error :
Consultez la fin de ce message pour plus de détails sur l'appel du débogage
juste-à-temps (JIT) à la place de cette boîte de dialogue.

************** Texte de l'exception **************
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: La valeur '20' n'est pas valide pour 'Value'. 'Value' doit être compris entre 'Minimum' et 'Maximum'.
Nom du paramètre : Value
à System.Windows.Forms.NumericUpDown.set_Value(Decimal value)
à Pokemon_Shuffle_Save_Editor.Main.UpdateOwnedBox()
à Pokemon_Shuffle_Save_Editor.Main.Parse(Int32 slot)
à Pokemon_Shuffle_Save_Editor.Main.UpdateForm(Object sender, EventArgs e)
à System.Windows.Forms.ListControl.OnSelectedValueChanged(EventArgs e)
à System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.OnSelectedValueChanged(EventArgs e)
à System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.OnSelectedIndexChanged(EventArgs e)
à System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.WmReflectCommand(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.WndProc(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Assemblys chargés **************
mscorlib
CodeBase : file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
PSSE
Version de l'assembly : 1.4.8.0
Version Win32 : 1.4.8.0
CodeBase : file:///C:/Users/Zylfie/Desktop/USB/3DS/PSSE/PSSE.exe
System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase : file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
CodeBase : file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
CodeBase : file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Core
CodeBase : file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Configuration
CodeBase : file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
CodeBase : file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Windows.Forms.resources
CodeBase : file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_fr_b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll
System.resources
CodeBase : file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_fr_b77a5c561934e089/System.resources.dll
mscorlib.resources
CodeBase : file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/mscorlib.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_fr_b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.resources.dll

************** Débogage JIT **************
Pour activer le débogage juste-à-temps (JIT), le fichier de configuration pour cette
application ou cet ordinateur (machine.config) doit avoir la valeur
jitDebugging définie dans la section system.windows.forms.
L'application doit également être compilée avec le débogage
activé.

Par exemple :

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

Lorsque le débogage juste-à-temps est activé, les exceptions non gérées
seront envoyées au débogueur JIT inscrit sur l'ordinateur
plutôt que d'être gérées par cette boîte de dialogue.

I also get this error when I try to bulk edit the mission cards

I don't understand how to update the resources folder, can someone help me ?
Well, I just went to grab the resources from the extdata and among the files I found pokemonLevel.bin, so I guess it got updated. Most likely this is why it crashes. I copied the files to PSSE's resources folder, but it seems to not be loading them, as I tried to edit Lucario and max level I can set is 15.

supercarotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well, I just went to grab the resources from the extdata and among the files I found pokemonLevel.bin, so I guess it got updated. Most likely this is why it crashes. I copied the files to PSSE's resources folder, but it seems to not be loading them, as I tried to edit Lucario and max level I can set is 15.

You're right, while coding PSSE I took into account the possibility of levels beyond 20 but from what I read there is at least one oversight. Most likely it doesn't read the new PokemonLevel.bin correctly. It shouldn't take long to fix, I just may need someone to compile it for me once I've uploaded the commits.

PewnyPL

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
You're right, while coding PSSE I took into account the possibility of levels beyond 20 but from what I read there is at least one oversight. Most likely it doesn't read the new PokemonLevel.bin correctly. It shouldn't take long to fix, I just may need someone to compile it for me once I've uploaded the commits.
I can compile it no problem. In fact, I pretty much confirmed it doesn't read PokemonLevel.bin, I downloaded the whole repo and replaced the files with ones extracted from extdata (fun fact, MissionCard.bin is no longer the file 07, but 09) and after compiling I can set Lucario's level to 30 without issues.

EDIT: Here's a link to the build with swapped bin files if anyone wants to use it immediately: https://www.dropbox.com/s/b99tm88n8v982zo/PSSE-updated-bins.7z?dl=0

Last edited by PewnyPL,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o