Homebrew postLoader4

kylster

mich weich töten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to report a possible bug when using postLoader with neek2o: while using PL under neek2o, if you launch WFC multiplayer games, you can't connect and just get an error 50330, which apparently means the Wii has bad internet settings. However, that's not the case, because when I launch the games through Joyflow or the neek2o Disk Channel, I don't get the error with any game. Also, I don't get the 50330 error when I launch games on the real NAND. Just a heads up..

Games I tried:
Mario Kart Wii NTSC-U
Monster Hunter Tri NTSC-U
I can verify his claims; as some of you may know I had this issue already and thought it was my internet setting so I switched to ModMii created nand and got everything working so yeah now that I can access the SM it's definitely only giving this error with PL3.

I tried with Fortune Street.
Yes USA for me :)

SM4.3U nothing special done internet setup; have all Nintendo Channels except Wii Speak and those Europe only channels and only custom channels I have are: WiiMod, Priiloader, Postloader, Neek2o, SGM
Is there any progress made on this bug (I'm going to call it) or do you already have an idea on what is the issue?

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm actually working (slowly, little time these days) to games filters/sorting. This is taking more time than expected as I was force to add multy column support to the menu library. Then I will look to that problem. ;)

kylster

mich weich töten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm actually working (slowly, little time these days) to games filters/sorting. This is taking more time than expected as I was force to add multy column support to the menu library. Then I will look to that problem. ;)
Thank you :) I was just wondering if the problem was on your to do list seeing as how we can still play if we access the game via disc channel; still thank you for your app it's one of my favorites also merry christmas :) or happy holidays :)

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm about to release a new version of pl with game filtering based on category. Category aren't from wiitdb but must be selected from user for each game.

"Platform" , "Action", "Sport", "Training", "Music", "Dance", "Racing", "Party",
"Shooting", "Nintendo Classic", "Arcade", "Survival", "Fighting", "Strategy", "Kids", "Adults",
"uDraw", "Balance board","Instrument", "Zapper", "Microphone"

Actually I have "thinked" about these cats. I can add up to 30 cats. Any suggestion ?

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Actually I have "thinked" about these cats. I can add up to 30 cats. Any suggestion ?
130-cats-1.jpg

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yes, I think that jap covers are not searched in wbfs mode. I will check,

Titles from wiitdb is on the to-do ;)

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
postLoader 3.51.0

* Added game filters (to disable filters, press (2) and (-) to unmark all)
* Added game play count
* Added sorting by name/vote/playcount
* Added "Go to page" (press D-Pad down, actually only for game browser)
* Added support for multi-column menu in grlib
* Added usb live function. Every 30sec hdd is accessed to prevent sleeping
* Japanese covers shoud be downloaded now
* Added an option to GRRLIB to force PAL to 480i/480p. Not yet supported in pl3
* Forgotten a flag in GRRLIB

NOTE: maybe is required to clear all configuration files ( [home] -> Game options -> Reset config files )

zfa

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi stfour,

Some nice addiditons here. Is there any reason why you chose to not implement the new 'go to page' function in the channel mode view? Might just be me but I have many more wiiware/vc installed than I have wbfs games so it'd be more likely needed there in my case. In fact I can't see why it shouldn't be in all views if you have more than one page of contents. Then the user can decide the quickest way to navigate their games/channels/apps. In a similar vein, have you thought about maybe having all of the pages 'wrap around' such that selecting the previous page when on page 1 takes to you directly to the last page? Also selecting the next page when on the final page could take you back to the first page. It would be useful should you have lots of games/channels/apps and just want to scan through them all - certainly better than reaching the end then having to go back through pages you've just seen to get to other items if you ask me.

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I was just forgot "go to page" for other modes. Channels need some update to support the new sort modes like wbfs. Now I leave for skiing week :D, then I will focus on reported probles with some games.

postLoader 3.51.1

* Added "Go to page" to channel/hb mode
* "Go to page" was not showing last one

kylster

mich weich töten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was just forgot "go to page" for other modes. Channels need some update to support the new sort modes like wbfs. Now I leave for skiing week :D, then I will focus on reported probles with some games.

postLoader 3.51.1

* Added "Go to page" to channel/hb mode
* "Go to page" was not showing last one
Thank you for the update and hope you have fun :) Try not to run into any Yeti's while your there :)

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Partially, now postloader check png header after it has been downloaded. Anyway that png was corrupted in the middle, probably an interruped download.

bnm81002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made some somewhat generic theme/backgrounds for postLoader.
All are black based with a different secondary color (grey, blue, green, red, yellow).
Props goes to Lester=) I borrowed and tweaked the button, frame, and window .pngs from his bluewii theme.
My archaic TV's vision is a lil fuzzy, but they looked decent enough to me =P

download.gif
postLoader Color Themes

any way to display these themes? thank you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/8tRQnqT