Homebrew postLoader4

GartimusPrime

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this program is awesome!! i signed up for GBATemp just so i could say that!
a few things.....
1. Can and/or will it be fully themeable?
2. Can and/or will it ever be able to read wii games from the usb drive i.e. usb loader?
3. My wiimote loses sync at the start of most vc/wiiware games....

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
GartimusPrime said:
1. Can and/or will it be fully themeable?

Yes... it is on my todo, but it has low priority.

GartimusPrime said:
2. Can and/or will it ever be able to read wii games from the usb drive i.e. usb loader?

No, there are already great backup lunchers. And the work to do will be huge.
wink.gif

QUOTE(GartimusPrime @ Jul 3 2011, 03:59 AM)
3. My wiimote loses sync at the start of most vc/wiiware games....

Try to resinc them in system menu.

Slimmmm, gc controllers support is on the way...

Thanky you guys !

GartimusPrime

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know absolutely nothing about coding and I will never claim too. One of the features I like is being able to access Bootmii directly from postLoader2. My question is would it be possible to access priiloader as well? Kind of a pain in the backside sometimes to get up and hold reset sometimes. I have to say most of the time when I am trying new apps and such on the wii I am actually trying to get my youngest to sleep at night so getting up and down is not much of a possibility.
Also, I saw someone else had mentioned this...is it possible to slow down the splash screen a little? I like being able to put my own on there and you see it for like a millisecond. Thanks in advance!
I am also thinking of this app replacing the homebrew channel but can't quite get myself to delete it yet.

.....wad installer possible??

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
bootmii is already accessible using the main menu.

I will make the waiting time configurable.

Also do not delete the hombrew channel. Even if you do use it no more...

DEFIANT

a daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Also do not delete the hombrew channel. Even if you do use it no more...
...AND DON"T CROSS THE STREAMS!

Ya, I deleted it mine a when PL2 came out but brought it back just in case. I have yet to use it though.

QUOTE said:
I will make the waiting time configurable.
Cool. This would be great.

My question is would it be possible to access priiloader as well? Kind of a pain in the backside sometimes to get up and hold reset sometimes.
I have a boot file that let's you access the priiloader settings. It was here: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=195326&hl=

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm becaming crazy trying to understand why postloader doesn't work on my uneek-di. I'm removed any ios reload, forced to 58, removed any access to devices (sd/usb), but always blank screen.

Someone of skilled wii homebrewers has some suggestion ?

Thx !

DEFIANT

a daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
stfour said:
I'm becaming crazy trying to understand why postloader doesn't work on my uneek-di. I'm removed any ios reload, forced to 58, removed any access to devices (sd/usb), but always blank screen.

Thx !
I can't get mine to load either (just uneek). I'm going to reduce my nand items and see if the makes a difference. Right now I'm making a cover pack for this.
"look in my sig"

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
DEFIANT said:
stfour said:

Thx !
I can't get mine to load either (just uneek). I'm going to reduce my nand items and see if the makes a difference. Right now I'm making a easy cover pack for this.
SAMPLE: http://www.mediafire.com/?tf2m10yjf5ka7oi

I'm trying on an empty nand... just the default created with modmii, with only mii channel.
frown.gif

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
No one can know unless they saw your code, perhaps something you read from an emu nand is still trying to be read from the emu nand when you are on an emu nand ... if you get me.

Like your triiforce type code, it looks for titles on an emu nand, do you have a check to verify if you are using (u)sneek does this "triiforce type code" stop once the detection of being on an emu nand kicks in... Also reading/writing from a devise changes too, so the code should once you've detected if you're in the (u)sneek environment.

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Slimmmmmm said:
No one can know unless they saw your code, perhaps something you read from an emu nand is still trying to be read from the emu nand when you are on an emu nand ... if you get me.

Like your triiforce type code, it looks for titles on an emu nand, do you have a check to verify if you are using (u)sneek does this "triiforce type code" stop once the detection of being on an emu nand kicks in... Also reading/writing from a devise changes too, so the code should once you've detected if you're in the (u)sneek environment.

It can't be related to nand emultation. Emu emulation is enabled only when you rebuild cache or run a title. Also during startup almost the first screen should be visible. It doesnt code dump... just black and wiimote disconnect.

oggzee

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
stfour said:

Thx !

USB Gecko helps great in such occasions, if you don't have one, get it asap
wink.gif

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
oggzee said:
stfour said:

Thx !

USB Gecko helps great in such occasions, if you don't have one, get it asap
wink.gif

Yes, I think that there are no other option... tomorrow I will order it... thx
wink.gif

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
scooby74029 said:
sorry to ask but does the postloader.dol get installed or the priiloader one

You mean priibooter ? Just run postLoader from homebrew filter

priibooter is a forwarder for postloader on sd.
wink.gif

Thank you scooby

scooby74029

wanttabe dev
Trophies
Website
www.wiithemer.org
XP
Country
United States
well i just loaded it on mu uneek+di and it works great

wait it doesnt show any of my channels on the uneek nand but all homebrew is there and can be launched

i am using priiloader.04 mod i added the new hbc stub to it and thats all

4.2U dump from original nand

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: CD-Rs should work fine on all 3DO systems