yaywii.gif

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
postLoader2 b9

* Channel browser: Changed again cert.sys support. Maybe this time works...
* Channel browser: Modified nand selection menu.
* Channel browser: Modified the notification of cache rebuild required
* Corrected internal build version (was b6 for b7 e b8)

Waver, can you test without cert.sys ? Thank you in advance!

Also I need some feedback about ocarina codes... someone can test them ?

DEFIANT

a daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
PostLoader2 B9

Fixed:
Splash screen fixed. Thank you

Regression:
Code support is completely broken in emulated nand. Games (vc/ww) load great but codes from NAND,SD and USB do nothing at all. No message about codes found at all. No errors or codes applied at all.

Testing sneek/uneek...Can not boot into PostLoader via installed channel (freezes my hard drive). I can access sneek/uneek just fine. I have a full nand of 633 items installed. Installing PostLoader into Priiloader on my nand freezes when I try to load sneek/uneek, so tha doesn't work either. I can reduce my nand items, but then that defeats the whole purpose of having full access to everything at once.
I will try to just load virtual console games (remove all wii ware) and see if PostLoader load in sneek/uneek...brb...testing.

New bugs:
Channel pictures only show up when I hover over them, otherwise it's just shows the default picture. This is for my "mii channel" and my "netflix channel". My wife's wii ware game "dr mario online" Shows up as it should. Only have those channels installed on my real nand.
Update: If I bring up the menu (home button) then exit, the pictures will show up like normal. However, if I leave the channel screen... to go to the homebrew screen... then come back again. The pictures are gone (replace with the default image).

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
DEFIANT said:
New bugs:
Channel pictures only show up when I hover over them, otherwise it's just shows the default picture.
Update: If I bring up the menu (home button) then exit, the pictures will show up like normal. However, if I leave the channel screen... to go to the homebrew screen... then come back again. The pictures are gone (replace with the default image).

Are you sure ? It is working for me... how many titles you have ? It can take some time to refresh icons...

can you this one ?

http://www.ilpistone.com/downloads/wii/pltest.zip

Thank you...

Tomorrow I will check codes better...

DEFIANT

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
stfour said:
DEFIANT said:
New bugs:
Channel pictures only show up when I hover over them, otherwise it's just shows the default picture.

Are you sure ? It is working for me... how many titles you have ? It can take some time to refresh icons...

can you this one ?

http://www.ilpistone.com/downloads/wii/pltest.zip

Thank you...

Tomorrow I will check codes better...
Yes, pictures show up now with this. Thank you.

I did refresh the icons when I first installed B9. But then my mii channel graphic would bleed into my netflix graphic. When I left channels menu then returned back they would be gone again.

tueidj

I R Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wever said:
@tueidj: for tests sake, I removed rev14 from my UNEEK setup and it still does what it should do. So whatever it is on your end, I doubt it's because of what's in the IOS249 slot.
I can assure you that's not the case, given the OP has already confirmed that the app tries to load IOS249 when it starts. Keep in mind removing IOS249 is not the same thing as replacing it with a stub (SNEEK/UNEEK also has cheap built in protection against loading a stub IOS - if an IOS only has 3 contents it loads IOS35 instead).

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Good point. Hadn't thought of that.

I'm about to leave for the weekend, but I'll try installing a stub 249 later.
smile.gif

(man...I never thought I would say this)

DEFIANT

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Sorting... digging deeper:

I noticed some thing about the way PostLoader sorts. In the meta files the is 2 numbers seperated by a semicolon. I think this is new or it's a bug.

Example:
6;0

This adds a little load up time as my channels/apps show in alphabetical order for a sec or two, then change to my designated sort order. The old way (with just one number), was a lot faster and better in my opinion. They show instantly when their like this:

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hadn't noticed a beta 9...just quickly tested and cert.sys is no longer needed.
smile.gif

It gives a "no titles found, rebuild cache!" mention now just before loading the channels, though. It still shows them, but the first page can get garbled results. For example, 1080 snowboarding shows up fine, but a couple games on the right (or on the line below) show a part of the image of 1080's image in the image. I even have driift mania showing traces of 1080 snowboarding, castlevania and Dr Mario (all parts of images that proceed driift mania). If you highlight the image, it shows the proper pic, though. And on the homebrew page, everything is still fine.

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
DEFIANT said:

It is ok... first is the index for ordering, second is the hiding the hb. This is not related the speed... can be the overlay message that say "Loading app..."

latter i will ceck for icon garbage... i think to know the cause

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
postLoader2 b10

* Channel browser: Icons are shown correctly and (almost) immediately
* HB browser: Speedup on applciation seraching
* Minor changes on user interface
* Ocarina codes are working again (tested from SD)

I was not able to run pl from uneek:di
frown.gif
just a black screen when run from hb filter... this was not expected, it is the first time I try it in neek.

But the other things are now working fine... waiting feedbacks.
wink.gif

(download in the first post of the thread)

DEFIANT

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Codes are working from SD, USB and NAND in Emulated Nand (Sweet!). Not only that... what ever you changed has everything loading faster then I've seen it yet. Great work. Retuning from a vc/ww game brings be back to the emualted nand screen fast without a pop up scanning the cache.

Icons are showing up good. I'm still in the process of adding them for my vc/ww channels yet so this is an incomplete test for me. However the ones I do have are working as expected.

I'll test from uneek here in a minute, I'm making pancakes for the family...So far it's the start of a good day...Thank you stfour.

stfour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
DEFIANT said:
Codes are working from SD, USB and NAND in Emulated Nand (Sweet!). Not only that... what ever you changed has everything loading faster then I've seen it yet. Great work. Retuning from a vc/ww game brings be back to the emualted nand screen fast without a pop up scanning the cache.

But remember that if you add or delete titles, you MUST rescan nand using (H)->"Nand options.."->"Update title cache...". The cache is written in the root of the device containing the nand dump in the file "/nand.dat". So if you change sd or hdd it remain in sync...

DEFIANT said:
I'm making pancakes for the family...

mmm... sorry to be so far from you
wink.gif
tongue.gif

QUOTE(DEFIANT @ Jul 2 2011, 06:09 PM)
Thank you stfour.

Thank you DEFIANT, for your beta testing
wink.gif

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
This is great
smile.gif

It still needs gc pad support imho to really replace the hbc, if you start this up as a fresh install with a gc pad you're left looking at the select sd/usb for postloader files screen.

At the rate this is coming on I think it's gonna soon be the popular choice for most people and once wiiload is added a lot more too
yaywii.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame:
    oh hi, Sickly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh hi flame
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a Pic of fw and telling them not to update
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Speaking of PLaystation. I see Evilnat put out a beta for PS3 CFW 4.91.2 on the 22nd.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't really see the point in updating it tbh
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right, I thought about updating my PS3 CFW to 4.91, but why really, everything plays fine now. I guess for people that have already updated past 4.9 it would be helpful.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Idk if online servers are still active that would be my only thought
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Idk if online servers are still active that would be my only thought