Hacking POSSIBLE TO DOWNGRADE BY WIPING HDD?

fatboynate

Bringer of Freedom
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
Yes...and I never said they didn't...

but if you go into a store now in 2018 and buy a PC game it is just a code in the box though or a disc with just the code on it, that is my point. Console games still have the game on the disc not just a code.

I can almost guarantee by the way you are typing I am older than you, not that it matters. Stop making so many assumptions on the internet.
my point is the same u can still buy a game on disc for pc to install it, why would u use a store for a digital game when there is this magical thing called the internet, u clearly havent bought any pc games, just last week i bought sims 4 with most of the expacs on disc, the serial gave me a digital version but the disc still installs how abou total war series all steam redeemable but the disc still installs the game, how about u learn wtf ur talking about.

D

Deleted User

my point is the same u can still buy a game on disc for pc to install it, why would u use a store for a digital game when there is this magical thing called the internet, u clearly havent bought any pc games, just last week i bought sims 4 with most of the expacs on disc, the serial gave me a digital version but the disc still installs how abou total war series all steam redeemable but the disc still installs the game, how about u learn wtf ur talking about.
the majority of PC games sold on discs are just download codes..obviously not completely though

my point still stands

I wish you were right but you aren't

fatboynate

Bringer of Freedom
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
the majority of PC games sold on discs are just download codes..obviously not completely though

my point still stands

I wish you were right but you aren't
but i am right and no the majority arent codes cause what idiot pays £49.99 for a box with a code when steam,gog, uplay and origin give u it without the garbage and leaving the house, idk what backwoods ass country ur from but in england any game sold in a case contains installation media. ur bs point is false illogical and just plain no true.

stop necroing this already answered thread :)

Last edited by fatboynate,

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
What? no they aren't. Discs have the game on the disc.

This isn't PC gaming.
I meant they are used for just DRM. Once the game is copied you don't need the disc except to start it. Which is why I said, you still need the HDD drive space.

(No shit they have the game on them <.<)

Bro, I have rush of blood on disc and installed. It became a PS+ free game a couple months ago. I didn't have to download it. It just unlocked the launcher so I don't need the disc. The discs are just DRM.

Last edited by WeedZ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chr0x @ Chr0x: https://x.com/PlayStation/status/1795817520420827449 State of Play, Not Showcase :rofl: