Gaming Pokémon Global Link note says almost 6,000 people have been banned online for having altered save da

valeasr123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hey guts someone can help me please? i got banned sometimes ago (end of january), then I deleted my account on pgl and created another one, with another save that i picked up on this site, but the save was at the start of the game.
So now, it worked actually, i had my new account and i played WCS online all perfect ecc.. but now i wanted to do some battle spot doubles online with mega and obviously i haven't key stone because i'm at the start of the game, i tried to pick up the key stone for the mega using pkHex but i still can't megaevolve, i dont wanna play all the game so how could i do?

Kanakops

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
hey guts someone can help me please? i got banned sometimes ago (end of january), then I deleted my account on pgl and created another one, with another save that i picked up on this site, but the save was at the start of the game.
So now, it worked actually, i had my new account and i played WCS online all perfect ecc.. but now i wanted to do some battle spot doubles online with mega and obviously i haven't key stone because i'm at the start of the game, i tried to pick up the key stone for the mega using pkHex but i still can't megaevolve, i dont wanna play all the game so how could i do?

you have your ban save ?

valeasr123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Okay I dont have a good english level but look

Open your ban save in PkHex and the not ban save in other PkHex, pick the not ban game syncID/ your not ban Secure value 1 and 2 and put it and the ban save

enjoy
yes in fact i didnt really understood... can you explain a little bit better please

Reactions: Kanakops

Kanakops

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
okay look

open two PkHex windows and open the two save (the ban and not ban)
After you put the Not ban information and you put it on the ban save

w.png

you save and its done

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oh and I dont know but you have to put your ID and SID and DO but im not sure, if you dont make one of this step its not work and your not ban Id going to be ban so dude, I don't know what you have to do

Look this video, its in french but you just have to make the same things like he

Kanakops

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
DOES ANYONE HAVE CLEAN SUN SAV FILE I CAN HAVE? WITHOUT GAME SYNC OF COURSE

oh dude, its simple, with jksm (or something like this) take your ban save (if you want to concerve it)

Restart your game with a new save (up + select + b at the cinematic of sun moon)

Done, you have your own clean sun save without game sync

valeasr123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
exactly this is what i'm lookin for, a 100% game save because i need to do mega evolution in battle, i deleted my account on PGL today because they do it on tuesday, now i tried with a save that i found online but it says id account already registered.. if you do it could you tell me how please
i didn't get kanakops i mean if i do a new save then what?? if i will do import save from jksm the new save will be pointless because the game will import the old save with the ban.

UltraBlast93

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
exactly this is what i'm lookin for, a 100% game save because i need to do mega evolution in battle, i deleted my account on PGL today because they do it on tuesday, now i tried with a save that i found online but it says id account already registered.. if you do it could you tell me how please
i didn't get kanakops i mean if i do a new save then what?? if i will do import save from jksm the new save will be pointless because the game will import the old save with the ban.
I uploaded my own backup before connecting it even once online a few pages back

Here it is again
You can find it in this post. Thank you @EvilMakiPR

Last edited by UltraBlast93,
Reactions: ElYubiYubi

phillyrider807

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone have a post game save that still allows for a new Game Sync Id?? You can't mega evolve until post game and i really don't want to play the game all over.

Atlantahammy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm there is no ban on me yet, and the only things I've done are:
  1. Gave myself like.. 10 / 20 extra moon balls I believe it was (It was one of the apricorn balls, i did it out of stupidly miss clicking and loosing my last one i wanted for a rockruff Orz)
  2. Given myself 1 of each "Event" Berry. (Enigma, Rowap Berry, etc) and have been growing them on my bean islands since.
Now I've not game synced in a couple months since then, specially after I had to replace my whole Pokemon collection from where my game collection was stolen. (All the pokemon on said stolen games, where legit obtained too which was the sad / heartbreaking part for me)

And I'm a bit scared to try given what could happen. <xD Can anyone confirm the berries are a trigger?

Last edited by Atlantahammy,

RoyaleBear

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have some questions:
If I restore an old backup save and go online (in case something bad happens with my main save), would I get banned?
I have injected 50 Apricorn Balls of each kind, will I get banned?
In case I get banned, can I still connect to the Internet and do Link Trade, GTS, and Wonder Trade?

Last edited by RoyaleBear,

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have some questions:
If I restore an old backup save and go online (in case something bad happens with my main save), would I get banned?
I have injected 50 Apricorn Balls of each kind, will I get banned?
In case I get banned, can I still connect to the Internet and do Link Trade, GTS, and Wonder Trade?
1. Possibly no, I have done it a few times and haven't been banned. That doesn't mean you should make a habit out of it.
2. I doubt it.
3. Yes to all three, you just can't do rating battles, competitions, and global missions. The pain though is not getting early access into mega stone distributions, but you can just hack those when they're officially distributed, for example the Hoenn starters' mega stones will be distributed within 2 weeks I believe, as the competition that offers them as entry gifts starts Friday.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW7LwaU1xMw