Hacking Pandora's Tower Menu Translation (Jap-Eng)

Goofy Time

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BanditKing said:
Nintendo has confirmed this will never release for US or Europe just now.

Someone needs to translate this great game because Nintendo won't do it.

You sure? They demoed the game at Japan Expo in France this week...

eleison

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Goofy Time said:
BanditKing said:
Nintendo has confirmed this will never release for US or Europe just now.

Someone needs to translate this great game because Nintendo won't do it.

You sure? They demoed the game at Japan Expo in France this week...

It's confirmed for EU, (waht makes me really happy), but though OP Rainfall was great and has many followers, NOA ignores it more or less. They stated, that LS,Xenoblade and PD wouldn't come to america. Reinfall don't give up, but I doubt that they change their mind. But for the most guys in here with Homebrew, you can import it, because it has at least english localization, maybee even MULTI 5.

lizard81288

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^ Thats what i'll be doing for two of those games. It doesn't make sense not to release them, i mean, they are already in english, but whatever.

doombringer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
eleison said:
Reinfall don't give up, but I doubt that they change their mind. But for the most guys in here with Homebrew, you can import it, because it has at least english localization, maybee even MULTI 5.

the game is produced by Nintendo + Gambarion, so the publisher will be nintendo (like in japan), in Eur the game will be MULTI 5

is the SAME thing about Xenoblade (Monolith Soft + Nintendo, and the publisher is always nintendo = multi 5 in Eur)

every release for nintendo in europe will contain full language support (multi 5)

Anyway NINTENDO POWER was fake.. no winter release for Usa, but there is no doubt that will come in europe with english subtitles (like xenoblade..)

lizard81288

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not sure if it has been posted or not but:

QUOTE said:
"We announced yesterday the list of Wii and 3DS games playable on the Nintendo Stand at the Japan Expo 2011 and among them was a certain Pandora's Tower. Today, the team at Livegen present on the site got a hold on a capital information: the release of the Ganbarion's title is indeed set for 2012 in Europe."

http://www.livewii.fr/news/159056-Pandora%..._Europe_en_2012

rexen92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
doombringer said:
Jehuty25 said:
Just wondering. Is this going to be a patch or is the thread going to be used as a reference when playing the game?

WiiPower said:
Jehuty25 said:
Just wondering. Is this going to be a patch or is the thread going to be used as a reference when playing the game?

It looks like it's reference to look at while playing the game AND referrence for coders/hackers that want to create a translation patch. The game looks interesting enough to eventually get somebody to create such a patch.

Hmm, it's developed by nintendo itself, so i wonder why there isn't anything said about a US/EUR release yet. If we are lucky we get an official release this year, considering that this game was announce in january and released in may.

QUOTE(cosmiccow @ Jun 2 2011, 11:45 AM)
Yep, will just wait for E3. Maybe they'll announce it. If not, I hope someone hacks it =)

@Jehuty25 I created this guide just to help people who have trouble navigating through the menus,
anyway a will never release a patch, but if someone is interested to hack the game, i can tell this:

the game is compressed by the famous "gambarion" format (like jump ultimate stars or one piece gigant battle for nds)
the files are compressed in .aar archive, and you need an ALAR tool to extract and repack things
anyway i think inside one of these .aar files will be all the japanese text from the menu in "wii graphic format" maybe in .tga format (bag-map-status ecc.)
i dont think it's only in text format (maybe i'm wrong)

the game text also is compressed, but i already find a way,

i already found all the game text
Example game message:
??????????? -> I have to get back where is the meat (to ceres)
???????? ->That door have a strange Mechanical device (some dungeon door i suppose)

and all the subtitles for the GC video cutscene (opening and etc..)
?? ??????? ??????
? ????

?????????
???

Translation:

Just trying to avoid, doing it again
- Oh Yes!

I really take care
Ende

i can make a translation patch Jap - > Eng right now, but i dont have so much time..

New information about the game
in your bag options, you have one icon called "goods",
if you give these item to ceres, her bar went up and your bag will hold up 30 item!
Also different levels of familiarity (with ceres) will give you different endings. i think there's about 4 or 5 !!

if from E3 will not released any official announcement of locatization,
then I could make a translation

hai....i has try try the alar tool...but it not working

rexen92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
doombringer said:
Other translations to the 1°st POST

lecture.gif

New update about a real Translations PATCH:

right now thx to @Playtendo i just discover that:

-pac/pac_base.aar contain:

-Archive menu text
-System menu text (and message)
-Bag menu text
-Map menu text (text on the image dungeon pic)

how u open the aar file..???

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol