Tutorial  Updated

Octohax on 5.32/5.40/5.50/5.51

^1902D929624C287BB4DD7C056E1C6B74871BCC8EFA664FF6A0^pimgpsh_thumbnail_win_distr.jpg

Want to play as an Octoling in Splatoon without destroying other people's saves? Okay-dokey, here's a quick tut of what you need to do:
Install this and download and extract this.

Run this and then this afterwards on your Wii U (if they crash, host them yourself with this) and then start Splatoon.
@Bubsy Bobcat, I noticed the picture of your Octoling has missing Octoling eyes. This can actually be fixed by running the script as soon as you start Splatoon. Just wondered if you wanted to add this bit of info to the first post. :)

On your PC open "octoling.py" with Notepad (or whatever else you prefer to edit code) and edit the IP address to your Wii U's IP address (don't know it? Use this) then open up the folder containing all your pyGecko stuff, hold shift and right click anywhere inside the folder and select "Open command window here". Then type this in and press enter:

C:/Python27/Python -i octoling.py
(Or if you're lazy, extract and run this in your pyGecko folder)

Give it a few seconds to do it's thing. When it says it's done, exit the plaza to anywhere else and your inkling should now be an octoling! (assuming your inkling is female)

Attachments

• octohax.rar
    108 bytes · Views: 1,222
Last edited by Bubsy Bobcat,

victormr21

Trophies
XP
Country
Actually, I think the colorhax might be completely different, but I wouldn't know how to work it, but from what I know, you CAN download a program for it.
I know that there is a GUI but i tried to connect the GUI to Wii U and didnt connect to my wii u, but i was a noob i think that i didnt load pygecko, ill try again afterwards.
I dont know how, because @NWPlayer123 doesnt respond my questions on twitter (my twitter is @victormr24)

paranormalCrystal

Trophies
XP
Country
If by "octo texture" you mean the Octopus over Squid, I have.
I do- and I also have but I think that the answer will come later, and hopefully NOT never, and I'm sure that she will update these things soon enough. {You can also use cafiine on jgeckocheat codes to become an octoling but jgecko didnt work for me as it didnt connect (but returns you to an inkling girl when you start a match) and cafiine will most likely get you banned}

KapuDaKoopa

That One Splatoon Dataminer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After we learn how to do more things, someone (maybe even me) should make a topic for guides on Splatoon hacking. Because it took me forever to get Octohax working, I'd like to help others learn faster.

paranormalCrystal

Trophies
XP
Country
I've been using this with Colorhax too and it's great, bu aside from the actual missing Octopus textre, there aren't any of the custom sounds which I feel like there was {but I may just be thinking wrong}
I'm guessing that nikki hasn't replied?
Also, does anybody else have a tutorial for other Splatoon hacks? {Koppa, if you or someone else makes a topic on guides, it'll be a good thing!}
Edit: We should really try and get this to other people, as most people seem to have problems with Octohax when trying to run it.

Last edited by paranormalCrystal,

KapuDaKoopa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been using this with Colorhax too and it's great, bu aside from the actual missing Octopus textre, there aren't any of the custom sounds which I feel like there was {but I may just be thinking wrong}

There were in fact custom Octoling sounds, and it would be a nice inclusion to Octohax

paranormalCrystal

Trophies
XP
Country
We're talking about Nikki? Well, you're welcome. @NWPlayer123
Thanks- Hopefully she'll see this thread and answer some of the questions that we need...or well, yeah!
There were in fact custom Octoling sounds, and it would be a nice inclusion to Octohax
I knew that I remembered it from something! When Nikki did her first few Octohax videos and teasers (and when she did the intro on the splatfest) There WERE custom sounds and an Octopus texture, and I'm not sure if you can access these from other things aside from TCP/Pygecko and maybe with cafiine (which i haven't figured out how to install yet)

paranormalCrystal

Trophies
XP
Country
Shameful bump, as I put it on reddit and it seemed that nobody had seen it before, so keep it active, people may have questions, or may stumble upon it if we do keep it updated, because lots of people have trouble and want the Octohax more than other exploits it seems!

KapuDaKoopa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shameful bump, as I put it on reddit and it seemed that nobody had seen it before, so keep it active, people may have questions, or may stumble upon it if we do keep it updated, because lots of people have trouble and want the Octohax more than other exploits it seems!

Worry not, for I am making an updated guide as we speak! I'll post the link when I'm finished with the Octohax part of the guide.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/splatoon-modding-hub.425670/, it's ready!

Last edited by KapuDaKoopa,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol