ROM Hack ShiverBot - Splatoon 3 memory editor using sys-botbase

halfashark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So how to open the ShiverBot? I al

Can you help me How to open ShiverBot in PC? Is there application i need to dowload to open it? I already install the net firmware.
... alright, since you're being so genuine.
On the github page there's a link to the most recent release. Here's a link:
https://github.com/supremetakoyaki/ShiverBot/releases/tag/v1.4
You'll want the one named
ShiverBot_v1.4_20221026.zip
Once you extract that you should see a .exe.

If you have any other trouble, follow this guide:
https://github.com/kwsch/SysBot.NET/wiki/Troubleshooting-Connection-Errors

Raizel24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines

Skullkandy64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got banned yesterday with the same results people have been posting here. Here is my story.

I never used shiverbot, but did experiment with some ram editing like chunks and super sea snails (which might have been the biggest flag).

My cfw switch can't connect to Nintendo services at all, and my second switch can use my account, but is banned from going online in splatoon 3.

I wrote to Nintendo and they responded with that the ban was permanent. Played a ton of the game and have around 200 hours into it already. Everything I had I could have got legitimately. I only edited since I was curious if it was possible and didn't have the time to grind.

I just feel kind of... empty inside, I spent a lot of legitimate hours into splatoon 3... didn't cheat or ruin the gameplay experience for anyone.

I've been a Nintendo Fan for years but this... this kind of feels like a big betrayal...

The real irony is that I never even used those super sea snails anyway, I could have just not experimented and not got banned... imo it's incredibly harsh and now it's like they've just wasted the money I paid for both the game and the Nintendo online subscription.

It's just... really harsh... just for experimenting with some ram editing, they've treating everyone with the same ban as if they used malicious cheats or technqiues online, or pirating a game. I can't believe my switch and splatoon 3 experience has been ruined....

I wonder what would have happened if you just got chunks.The super sea snails is honestly pushing it
Post automatically merged:

you laugh but I've done a lot and gain a lot of fans because of cheating. and I rarely get ban and when I do I always come back O: I'm friends with M2k and other popular youtubers because of cheats O8 and I'll never stop

Sounds like you deserve a gold star for waisting your life doing nothing lmao

UROBOS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it safe to log in with a blocked account on a new device to play games other than splatoon3? I would like to know their current status playing in the above way.

R3vis1on

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm trying to find the gear base address for update 2.0.1, and trying to find all my gear seeds with ShiverBot. Can anyone help me find what the new address is?
Screenshot (33).png

EvilBakura

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Is it safe to log in with a blocked account on a new device to play games other than splatoon3? I would like to know their current status playing in the above way.
Yes it is safe, that is what i'm doing now since october

My account was banned in Splatoon 3, the account ban then became a full console ban, like many others in this thread.

I went to the nintendo official website, account / shop settings, and i unlinked my banned account from the banned switch ( you can do it but only one time every 12 months )

I then bought a hackable used switch from ebay, put my banned account there and i could log in the eshop and play online fine everything except splatoon 3, i haven't tried to log in splat 3 with that account and i don't even want to try :ph34r:

To play splatoon 3 on the new switch im using a new account

UROBOS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes it is safe, that is what i'm doing now since october

My account was banned in Splatoon 3, the account ban then became a full console ban, like many others in this thread.

I went to the nintendo official website, account / shop settings, and i unlinked my banned account from the banned switch ( you can do it but only one time every 12 months )

I then bought a hackable used switch from ebay, put my banned account there and i could log in the eshop and play online fine everything
OK, now it's my turn to try. thx

Reactions: EvilBakura

Fumiko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

Mhetralla

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Since we got a new update, I'll take the opportunity to present to you ParukoBot, an updated fork of ShiverBot.

For now, it has the same features as the latest version of ShiverBot by @Taishiro, I only changed the icon and name, and updated the addresses. More features are in the roadmap, like:
I hope to start working in this features sometime alongside this month, when I have a bit more of free time. (You can help with the project if you know how, thought, the project is open source!)

Check the project's ReadMe for more info!

Download for the 1.0.1 release, updated to work with Splatoon 3 2.1.0 update here!

PS: Let me know if someone needs the addresses for the Korean or Japanese language, I can search for them if needed.

Tonight the update will go live and I will try to get the base address
I have been faster this time.:P

Last edited by Mhetralla,

EvilBakura

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Thank you! 👍
Do you plan to have a look at the drawing part too? Or you already did?

Because i don't know how it performs with the current game update as i haven't tried yet, but last time i used it was for the last splatfest ( sweet vs spicy vs sour )

and if i tried to draw while the switch was docked the program was able to connect but it got stuck on the controller connections screen and kept like connecting - disconnecting - reconnecting etc

While if i tried with portable mode it worked 100%

This was not happening in the past versions of the game

Also, Taishiro said if you set drawing time to the max ( which i think is 128ms if i remember right ) then the drawing comes out perfect.. and it did months ago, but now some lines are still distorted/misplaced even with the maximum time 🤔

RareKirby

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder what would have happened if you just got chunks.The super sea snails is honestly pushing it

Sounds like you deserve a gold star for waisting your life doing nothing lmao
we are all doing nothing here but having fun. It's just gross when you got people here going ''i'm against cheating'' on gbatemp.

kuroudeia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I maxed my gear and money before the first update and my account was suspended, even though I changed those two things in Splatoon 2 and my account wasn't suspended. Maybe it has something to do with the number of times you mess up.

RareKirby

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I maxed my gear and money before the first update and my account was suspended, even though I changed those two things in Splatoon 2 and my account wasn't suspended. Maybe it has something to do with the number of times you mess up.
no splatoon 3 is more strict because the save data is saved online and not offline like Splatoon 2. Which means everytime it saves, Nintendo has access to your save data. Whenever they find something suspicious. they flag it for review. that's why you get ban waves; because they flag it and review it all on a specific date. Before I get any ''BS" replies. This idea didn't came from me but someone else and I forgot who but it seems legit

Reactions: kuroudeia

soniczeki

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
I just found this and oh boy so much stuffs happened before huh

I just want to learn how this seed method works because i keep getting "no results" in the app.
And yes i successfully connected to sys module. Image printing works
But i couldn't find any video tutorial or any kind of tutorial here.

Mhetralla

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just found this and oh boy so much stuffs happened before huh

I just want to learn how this seed method works because i keep getting "no results" in the app.
And yes i successfully connected to sys module. Image printing works
But i couldn't find any video tutorial or any kind of tutorial here.

This work with the 2.1.1 update? (parukobot)
Sorry for the delay. I have been playing the Splatfest, also researching about the Shell-Out Machine seeds, I'll probably be able to integrate a viewer for them (normal and Splatfest versions) in the next version of the program.
I've been also in talks with Leanny, the creator of the Gear Seed Checker website, and with their help there's a possibility of making a tool that directly imports all the seeds from the game to their website, no sys-botbase needed. Stay tuned for that that.

To make ParukoBot work with the 2.1.1 update, copy the file in this post's attachment to the program's addresses folder.

Thank you! 👍
Do you plan to have a look at the drawing part too? Or you already did?
I don't plan to do anything with the drawing part of the program, since I don't run homebrew in sysNAND for safety reasons. But the program is open source, so if someone can review the image part of it (here) I would push the changes to the project.

Attachments

• AD98AAA143F3A812.txt
    44 bytes · Views: 89
Reactions: Bruno787b

Bruno787b

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hello, this tool gonna be updated to work on 3.0 update????

Also, it's possible to extract my save and check gears seeds??????on splatoon 1 this is possible

sewshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys. I was one of the ones caught in the first ban wave and was hoping to get a new non cfw switch in the future. i just need a couple of answers
1) Will I get banned if I opened splat 3 on the console?
2) Will I even be able to play splat 3 on the conesole?
3) Will I get banned if I used my main account on the switch? (account that caught in the banwave)
I know this info was covered a while ago, including info on how to merge data onto new accounts. I just need to confirm because im a little wuss lmfao.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...