Tutorial  Updated

Octohax on 5.32/5.40/5.50/5.51

^1902D929624C287BB4DD7C056E1C6B74871BCC8EFA664FF6A0^pimgpsh_thumbnail_win_distr.jpg

Want to play as an Octoling in Splatoon without destroying other people's saves? Okay-dokey, here's a quick tut of what you need to do:
Install this and download and extract this.

Run this and then this afterwards on your Wii U (if they crash, host them yourself with this) and then start Splatoon.
@Bubsy Bobcat, I noticed the picture of your Octoling has missing Octoling eyes. This can actually be fixed by running the script as soon as you start Splatoon. Just wondered if you wanted to add this bit of info to the first post. :)

On your PC open "octoling.py" with Notepad (or whatever else you prefer to edit code) and edit the IP address to your Wii U's IP address (don't know it? Use this) then open up the folder containing all your pyGecko stuff, hold shift and right click anywhere inside the folder and select "Open command window here". Then type this in and press enter:

C:/Python27/Python -i octoling.py
(Or if you're lazy, extract and run this in your pyGecko folder)

Give it a few seconds to do it's thing. When it says it's done, exit the plaza to anywhere else and your inkling should now be an octoling! (assuming your inkling is female)

Attachments

• octohax.rar
    108 bytes · Views: 1,222
Last edited by Bubsy Bobcat,

RealLatias

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, run the first link, restart console, run this link from loadiine.ovh? This is the correct order?
You don't need this first link at all. I thought you mean't after the second wouldn't work. My loadiine.ovh process is the same as the one from this post, except it is currently working.

KapuDaKoopa

That One Splatoon Dataminer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, clear cookies, run the link from loadiine.ovh, restart console, load Splatoon? I'm a complete noob with WiiU hacking.

RealLatias

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, clear cookies, run the link from loadiine.ovh, restart console, load Splatoon? I'm a complete noob with WiiU hacking.
This should be my last post about this.
1. Turn on Wii U
2. Open Internet Browser
3. Clear Cookies
4. Go to http://loadiine.ovh
5. Open the dropdown list on the website
6. Click TCPGecko + Kernel
7. Click Submit
8. You will be sent to the Home/Pause screen, click Internet Browser.
9. If you aren't already there, go to loadiine.ovh
10. Your browser should exit back to Home/Pause screen again.
11. Open Splatoon
12. Follow the rest of this tutorial

Reactions: KapuDaKoopa

paranormalCrystal

Trophies
XP
Country
I got it working, but does anybody know if there is a way to get the actual OCTOLING Octopus texture instead of a squid? It's cool that it works but is there any other way?

RealLatias

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Bubsy Bobcat, I noticed the picture of your Octoling has missing Octoling eyes. This can actually be fixed by running the script as soon as you start Splatoon. Just wondered if you wanted to add this bit of info to the first post. :)
Tried this, doesn't work. By as soon as you start Splatoon do you mean on the title screen before seeing the news?

KapuDaKoopa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I hate that you just remain as a squid. It kinda ruins the illusion when you see a squid instead of an octopus. If we got the file name for the octopus model, we could edit the Python script to include octopus.

paranormalCrystal

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, I hate that you just remain as a squid. It kinda ruins the illusion when you see a squid instead of an octopus. If we got the file name for the octopus model, we could edit the Python script to include octopus.
I did message Nikki about it, and I don't know if anyone else will too, but it might be included, because she does update it.

MidnightDevilwitch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
someone help me out here I'm trying to use octohax and for some reason it keeps giving me a error called "No Connection could be made cause the target machine actively refused it

D

Deleted User

Tried this, doesn't work. By as soon as you start Splatoon do you mean on the title screen before seeing the news?
No, I mean run the script before you see the little purple squids swimming upwards. (basically run the script while Splatoon is booting up.)

MidnightDevilwitch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
someone help me out here I'm trying to use octohax and for some reason it keeps giving me a error called "No Connection could be made cause the target machine actively refused it
nvm fixed that however it says done and my inkling didn't become a Octoling keep in mind I just started the game do I need to do octo valley or something?

victormr21

Trophies
XP
Country
I supose that to load colorhax its the same no? change the ip adress, then C: Python27/Python i-colors.py
but whats the value from all colors? And how I change ink color?

Last edited by victormr21,

KapuDaKoopa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If i do this tutorial can i use octoling on turf warf or ranked battles? and in private battles?

Yes, you can, but everyone else will see you as a girl Inkling, sadly. This is because the old version of Octohax (that allowed other people to see you as one) would:
  • brick peoples saves
  • relied on a now broken savegame exploit
Would also like to mention that at the moment, the Octoling's octopus is replaced with a squid. We are trying to get NWPlayer123 to add the octopus back in.

paranormalCrystal

Trophies
XP
Country
I supose that to load colorhax its the same no? change the ip adress, then C: Python27/Python i-colors.py
but whats the value from all colors? And how I change ink color?
Actually, I think the colorhax might be completely different, but I wouldn't know how to work it, but from what I know, you CAN download a program for it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Ninty can still make money filing false DMCAs.