• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

North Korea and Trump

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
if North Korea was that easy to be taken out it would have been done years ago.

they have nukes, which could kill millions of South Koreans or Japanese? Yes this is the biggest problem. The fact that he could kill everyone in Seoul from the get-go.

why take the risk? No one wants to take the risk. I mean no government wants war at least not one with a country that has nukes. Yeah sure we would win but it would be a war like no other. Millions would die on all sides before kim and his regime end.

people who are like North this and North that. i bet you would not join the army cause you can bitch behind your computer screen. I agree with you here. But then again i now of many who would join the army at any point given the cause was dire and just.

like its been said "does anyone think the North Koreans will welcome you as liberators?"Of course they wont welcome us as liberators but do you think ALL of them love Kim? Kmon dude wake up and smell the coffee.

well the image below shows what the north thinks of us!

196418_340.jpg

the north still remembers the war like its yesterday. they eat shit sleep that war.

You do now that his people are starving right? So no they dont eat, they just starve, get executed if they dont follow orders and sleep. He is a ruthless dictator.

Edit: Read the bold in your quote

Last edited by Abu_Senpai,

isoboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't matter what North Korea does. First, their attack will be disrupted and then they will meet this "fire and fury" that Trump mentioned. Unless America finds an excuse first.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You do now that his people are starving right? So no they dont eat, they just starve, get executed if they dont follow orders and sleep. He is a ruthless dictator.

And anyone who thinks that he should be left alone to gain more power is nothing but a sycophant, they want him to be left alone for political BS reasons.

Trump is like a CoD kid.
He says too much then runs away.

Yeah, well, at least he's doing more about NK than Obama did, he was all talk and no action.

Last edited by the_randomizer,

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP

so what you think? we going to save them and give all of them a Nintendo switch and make it rain money?

people starving all across the world. do you care about them?

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so what you think? we going to save them and give all of them a Nintendo switch and make it rain money?

They have to start somewhere, may as well be that little fat bastard in NK, he needs to be replaced/neutralized.

D

Deleted User

Only selected peopledo. Trump only thinks of increasing his e-penis across the world.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
They have to start somewhere, may as well be that little fat bastard in NK, he needs to be replaced/neutralized.

so you planning the join the army when they invade North Korea? or you only going scream behind a screen.

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so you planning the join the army when they invade North Korea?

No, I'm just saying sitting by doing nothing isn't exactly something we should do, either. To me, people sound like they just want to leave him alone so he can get more powerful. What you do propose, then? Kim can't keep this up forever.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So we just let that Kim Jong Ungulate sit there and let him get more powerful until he sets a missile on his own people, the US, Japan, etc, then someone intervenes? You would rather millions die at his hand before he's stopped? I'm sorry, but people like him don't have the right to be called a human being.
And what do you think Kim will do as soon as he knows America is going to attack?? He will head straight to China who will welcome him with open arms and he will continue to run NK from China safe in the knowledge America will never go in there to get him. So what has the world gained by attacking NK fuck all that's what. What has Kim gained by America attacking NK yes that's right a whole load of propaganda to back up his claims in how evil the western world is.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria

Of course i do. I am a human being after all. But we can only deal with one problem at a time. First NK then Iran and then whatever other countries need help they SHOULD get it. But they arent because many dont care which is sad and even those who do care dont have the power to make any massive difference.

My main point is. Deal with countries with nukes or ruthless dictatorships FIRST and then focus on the other problems with our world.

Edit: Check the bold writing in your quote.

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DT will be stopped eventually. The FBI are busy investigating him and eventually they will find his ditry dealing or well enough of them that can have him impeached. They recently raided his campaign leaders house. So it is just a matter of time.
Nope, he'll be president for 8 years.

Reactions: bobbytomorow

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is your opinion which your entitled too. Based off the news i have heard and the fact that he and his team are being investigated, makes me think he wont even last these first 4 years.

And that Clinton will take over, well, we're fucked six ways from Sunday if she's in power. There, I finally said it, sorry, not sorry.

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
And that Clinton will take over, well, we're fucked six ways from Sunday if she's in power. There, I finally said it, sorry, not sorry.

Really? you think Clinton would be taking over? Wouldn't it be Mike Pence? Oh and i dont think she will enter the next presidency race. But i did hear rumors that the owner of Facebook is running for the next election.

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I think it's hilarious that people think Clinton would've done better than another POTUS, when we don't have any proof of that. People are still bitter she lost, plain and simple, and seeing her lose gave me a lot of schadenfreude.
Nobody actually mentioned Clinton. Any, any candidate would've been better, even Cruz, who I despise, Sanders, who I despise, or even, hell, George Bush.

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is your opinion which your entitled too. Based off the news i have heard and the fact that he and his team are being investigated, makes me think he wont even last these first 4 years.
Yuh, and the FBI will arrest all the Republicans, and put only Democrats in charge, and Hillary will come back, and break through the glass ceiling! It was her turn after all! Fucking racists, sexist, islamphobic, transphobic shit lords!

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
No, I'm just saying sitting by doing nothing isn't exactly something we should do, either. To me, people sound like they just want to leave him alone so he can get more powerful. What you do propose, then? Kim can't keep this up forever.

Of course i do. I am a human being after all. But we can only deal with one problem at a time. First NK then Iran and then whatever other countries need help they SHOULD get it. But they arent because many dont care which is sad and even those who do care dont have the power to make any massive difference.

My main point is. Deal with countries with nukes or ruthless dictatorships FIRST and then focus on the other problems with our world.

Edit: Check the bold writing in your quote.

how many people from our side will die from this war do you think?

answer this question please both of you.

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really? you think Clinton would be taking over? Wouldn't it be Mike Pence? Oh and i dont think she will enter the next presidency race. But i did hear rumors that the owner of Facebook is running for the next election.

People don't like Pence, either. Mark Zuckerberg? Aww hell naw. I don't think he'd be a very good candidate, either. Point is, dammed if we do, damned if we don't.

Yuh, and the FBI will arrest all the Republicans, and put only Democrats in charge, and Hillary will come back, and break through the glass ceiling! It was her turn after all! Fucking racists, sexist, islamphobic, transphobic shit lords!
Oh great, just what we need, more Dems in power. Sorry, but Democrats aren't exactly angelic either. No politician is, I know, shocking.

Screw Clinton.

Last edited by the_randomizer,

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how many people from our side will die from this war do you think?

answer this question please both of you.

Answer the question on why you think we should sit on our asses and let Kim get his way and how that's the best way to go about it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1