Nintendo teases "new interactive experience for kids" on Nintendo Switch

IMG_6458.JPG

Nintendo UK's Facebook account has had an interesting post recently; it seems the company has something to reveal at 10 PM GMT. Offering nothing more than a single sentence, the post tells fans to tune in to Nintendo UK's official site to "discover a new interactive experience for kids, and kids at heart". The Japanese Twitter account is currently teasing this reveal as well. Whatever it may be, stay tuned to this thread, which will be updated when the announcement goes live.

:arrow: Source

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
RBI baseball isn't good enough? It even has more depth than wii sports. :unsure:

Is ok but...is boring, at least for me is a broing game. Probably im to spolied by Konami and is Jikkyou Powerfull Pro Yakyu series (story mode straight out from a manga, amazing characters, simple game play and amazing OST), but for me was very boring. Strangly enough the old one on the NES was, again for me, more fun to play. I don't know why this one on teh Switch haven't hit me in the right way. Thankfully it dosen't cost to much so the game have that as a good point, but probably one other motivation for me is that i have zero attach to the MLB teams. The only one i know (by name) are the New York Mets and the Seattle Mariners and that's it.

Back on track i would not mind another series of mini game with the Mii alla 3DS. They ware fun, even the to basic one that you get when you buy the console are a nice distraction. Not a reason for buy the system but nice stuff.

Last edited by PedroKeitawa,

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is ok but...is boring, at least for me is a broing game. Probably im to spolied by Konami and is Jikkyou Powerfull Pro Yakyu series (story mode straight out from a manga, amazing characters, simple game play and amazing OST), but for me was very boring. Strangly enough the old one on the NES was, again for me, more fun to play. I don't know why this one on teh Switch haven't hit me in the right way. Thankfully it dosen't cost to much so the game have that as a good point, but probably one other motivation for me is that i have zero attach to the MLB teams. The only one i know (by name) are the New York Mets and the Seattle Mariners and that's it.
Well is kinda not a secret that there isn't much interest in making Baseball games like they used to, besides that MLB the show on playstation. But As for konami, they gone in different direction than making that baseball series that perhaps not really worth waiting for and if they did continue, chances are won't be released outside japan. Not saying it to be mean but just stating observations. Might be better to try classic games.

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
Well is kinda not a secret that there isn't much interest in making Baseball games like they used to, besides that MLB the show on playstation. But As for konami, they gone in different direction than making that baseball series that perhaps not really worth waiting for and if they did continue, chances are won't be released outside japan. Not saying it to be mean but just stating observations. Might be better to try classic games.

Remaing OT is not a secret that that series will never relase out side of japan. They have try two times and was not recive well, ironicly now most want that series out of japan now but again they have try two time. The sell ware not that good and they decide to conclude the side story/adaptation of the main series and stick only with the japanese market. Witch is a good decision, there is no point to make something that will not sell. MLB Power Pros have introduce amazing character (that are canon to the main series), but i never found the setting to much intrest. But this is probably becouse the "Let's go to the Koshien" type of adventure is more intresting becouse anime and manga have give to use, outsider, a very poetic idea of this journey (when in reality can be very hard and cruel at time). The only thing that is bad for this series is that thanks to Nintendo 3DS very slow start and the Wii U Konami is now very carfull on put this series on Nintendo system, they have made a new spin off for the 3DS and i personaly hope that become a new sub series just for the Nintendo console. Since Nintendo it self can make a good baseball game, the two mario sports games and rusty real deal have prove this, but for some reason they don't anymore. Witch is a shame becouse i really want to see Cappy play some sports.

Last edited by PedroKeitawa,

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Remaing OT is not a secret that that series will never relase out side of japan. They have try two times and was not recive well, ironicly now most want that series out of japan now but again they have try two time. The sell ware not that good and they decide to conclude the side story/adaptation of the main series and stick only with the japanese market. Witch is a good decision, there is no point to make something that will not sell. MLB Power Pros have introduce amazing character (that are canon to the main series), but i never found the setting to much intrest. But this is probably becouse the "Let's go to the Koshien" type of adventure is more intresting becouse anime and manga have give to use, outsider, a very poetic idea of this journey (when in reality can be very hard and cruel at time). The only thing that is bad for this series is that thanks to Nintendo 3DS very slow start and the Wii U Konami is now very carfull on put this series on Nintendo system, they have made a new spin off for the 3DS and i personaly hope that become a new sub series just for the Nintendo console. Since Nintendo it self can make a good baseball game, the two mario sports games and rusty real deal have prove this, but for some reason they don't anymore. Witch is a shame becouse i really want to see Cappy play some sports.
I mean I dunno, That River city ransom Kunio kun series seem to be popular, and is remain the same most of the time even today after 30 years, with wacky characters, and fighting and humor and sports games. Super dodgeball, can't think of how many games they made that system for, the only one I haven't seen was a baseball game. They done soccer, basketball, hockey, Track and field... back in the day, Konami used to do all those kind of sports games but just haven't really.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I figured it out! Nintendo will announce the TX modchip.
It is interactive (you need to put it into your device first), it is targeted to kids who don't have a job and so cannot afford the games they want and it definitely is an experience. :creep:
Oh, so the "and kids at hearts" part meant unemployed grown-ups that live in their mother's basement. I get it now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay