Nintendo Indie World Showcase scheduled for Nov 14th, 2023

F-0cCY7WQAAwUIo.jpg

A new Direct-like stream from Nintendo showcasing all their latest indie titles updates and releases coming to the Nintendo Switch has been announced today on several official Nintendo social media accounts, with the stream scheduled to last around 20 minutes on November 14th, 2023 at 5pm UK time, or 9am PT.

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Silksong is dead.
I was thinking about Silksong recently. I got to play a demo of it at a Nintendo event and it was great, but like, that event was for the launch of Mario Maker 2... in 2019 lol. Wild that it's been four years. I think I'll probably get around to the first game when a release date is announced.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
saw absolutely nothing of interest. shitty nindies and their shitty tablet thank fuck for RYU to play the very small amount of actual good games on the switch.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You can tell this was a great Indie World stream, because the mods of this site didn't even bother to break it down.
I was quite busy to cover it, most likely the other mods too.
But yeah I was expecting nothing of value to be in that thing lol

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Did anything interesting outside of Shantae Advance actually get announced on this?
I have yet to watch it fully tbh, the boredom gets to me quick with so much generic stuff

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto