Nintendo Indie World Showcase scheduled for Nov 14th, 2023

F-0cCY7WQAAwUIo.jpg

A new Direct-like stream from Nintendo showcasing all their latest indie titles updates and releases coming to the Nintendo Switch has been announced today on several official Nintendo social media accounts, with the stream scheduled to last around 20 minutes on November 14th, 2023 at 5pm UK time, or 9am PT.

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Eh, I'm more interested in actual Nintendo games than indies; what was the last indie game I found fun? Can't recall - DOOM '16 was id, owned by Bethesda. Most of my Switch, 3DS, and DS libraries are Nintendo-made. Ratchet & Clank is Insomniac, owned by Sony, as is Spider-Man and Miles Morales.
Kingdom Hearts is Square Enix, and Ōkami is Capcom.

I did try those Shovel Knight and Hollow Knight things, but didn't like them much. Same with the chameleon/bat Banjo-Kazooie 'revival' - what are their names again? Tried both of their games, anyway, and I didn't get far into either before losing interest. Same with that old Fez game, the one made by the Fish guy who was working on a sequel but cancelled it after exploding on social media. Can't think of any other indie games I've played.

Yeah, don't really like indies, now that I think about it...

PacBunnyXV07

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eh, I'm more interested in actual Nintendo games than indies; what was the last indie game I found fun? Can't recall - DOOM '16 was id, owned by Bethesda. Most of my Switch, 3DS, and DS libraries are Nintendo-made. Ratchet & Clank is Insomniac, owned by Sony, as is Spider-Man and Miles Morales.
Kingdom Hearts is Square Enix, and Ōkami is Capcom.

I did try those Shovel Knight and Hollow Knight things, but didn't like them much. Same with the chameleon/bat Banjo-Kazooie 'revival' - what are their names again? Tried both of their games, anyway, and I didn't get far into either before losing interest. Same with that old Fez game, the one made by the Fish guy who was working on a sequel but cancelled it after exploding on social media. Can't think of any other indie games I've played.

Yeah, don't really like indies, now that I think about it...
Thats weird that Yooka Laylee is an indie game even tho it was made by people from Rare.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto