Nintendo Indie World Showcase scheduled for Nov 14th, 2023

F-0cCY7WQAAwUIo.jpg

A new Direct-like stream from Nintendo showcasing all their latest indie titles updates and releases coming to the Nintendo Switch has been announced today on several official Nintendo social media accounts, with the stream scheduled to last around 20 minutes on November 14th, 2023 at 5pm UK time, or 9am PT.

PacBunnyXV07

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder how much of Nintendo fans' hatred of indie games comes from the fact that the eShop is a total PITA to navigate. Shovelware gets re-released almost weekly just to stay at the top of the page.
Is it that bad? I don't owned a Switch so I wouldn't know.

Reactions: Xzi

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to see Nintendo add separate section for indie games and separate section for indie games on sale at discount prices.

BOOM! I can ignore both sections, so bye bye to shovelware.

However, not all indie games are bad - just several are good like Stardew Valley, Hollow Knight, Cuphead and others.

and introduce the rank list for indie games, so games on higher rank are worth to buy.

Topaz2364

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A new Direct-like stream from Nintendo showcasing all their latest indie titles updates and releases coming to the Nintendo Switch has been announced today on several official Nintendo social media accounts, with the stream scheduled to last around 20 minutes on November 14th, 2023 at 5pm UK time, or 9am PT.

Pizza Tower is Officially coming to the switch

Reactions: BigOnYa

DragonMals

6th-7th Gen Retro Gaming Entusiast
Trophies
Country
United States
y'know after thinking about it, I call myself an indie gamer, but i only have played some boring ahh ones off of the 3ds. I haven't played any popular ones like Celeste, Hollow Knight, and Yumme Nikki. Only Deltarune/Undertale but thta's about it.

PacBunnyXV07

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
y'know after thinking about it, I call myself an indie gamer, but i only have played some boring ahh ones off of the 3ds. I haven't played any popular ones like Celeste, Hollow Knight, and Yumme Nikki. Only Deltarune/Undertale but thta's about it.
Not even Cave Story?

James_

aka Underscore_ or 'that Meowstic guy'
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This thread's gonna be fun to watch lmao

At least a few of the games shown were neat, Shantae and Outer Wilds especially, given:
- WayForward said back in July they didn't have plans to port Shantae Advance to modern systems at the time, so most people expected them to either do it later in 2024, or not do it at all.
- Outer Wilds was announced to be coming to Switch in Feburary 2021. Yeah.

I wasn't expecting much anyway so I wasn't majorly disappointed, but just ended up feeling mostly empty because of the lack of 'big' stuff.

Silksong is dead.

Last edited by James_,
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn’t watch it but rather I did see a list of the stuff announced. Only Shantae seems interesting to me, but we already knew that was coming out next year, and even then I won’t play it on Switch. Everything else just seemed kinda mid or boring, but that’s usually to be expected with these

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto