Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
metroid as an open world type game

go to many different planet (to get to some areas, you need item(s) found on other planets)
each planet is huge with many different areas
each planet has "keys items" needed to unlock the final planet

your a can get missions that will take you to different planets
and do different things on planets

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, but Awakening released in Japan in 2012, and the game before that 2010, so it's getting to be the time where we'd at least hear about a new FE. So I can't help but worry that the series died.

I take it you haven't read this? I wouldn't give up on the Fire Emblem series just yet. Looks like SMT x FE is still in the works, so we might hear something about that at E3.

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to keep my expectations as low as possible to avoid being disappointed. If like to believe that with te massive 3DS focus last year, there may be some great things in store for Wii u this year, but I don't want to overhype myself and be crushed again.

I can at least take solace that a new Zelda is coming out, but right now my expectations are
An X release date
Some new Mario Game I'm sure
Probably some Sonic Boom info
Possible Yoshi Yarn info
Etc.
In the line of new games, I'm not making any predictions. Every time we do, it leads to horrific disappointment, so I won't speculate and just wait for info.

Reactions: T Link7

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
metroid as an open world type game

go to many different planet (to get to some areas, you need item(s) found on other planets)
each planet is huge with many different areas
each planet has "keys items" needed to unlock the final planet

your a can get missions that will take you to different planets
and do different things on planets
they already did that with prime 3

Kikirini

Zelda Fangirl
Trophies
Website
kuroshouri.com
XP
Country
United States
I take it you haven't read this? I wouldn't give up on the Fire Emblem series just yet. Looks like SMT x FE is still in the works, so we might hear something about that at E3.
I was aware that FE almost died. xD It's part of the reason I am so nervous. I just really hope that we see SOMETHING soon.

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
New model of 3DS and 3DS XL.
More info about Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney.
Dragon Quest VII and DQMTW3D been localised
announcement of GBA VC titles.
New F-Zero game for 3DS.
New Metroid game for WiiU, following Prime series.
Real account system, using Nintendo Network

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I'm trying to keep my expectations as low as possible to avoid being disappointed.
Pretty much the same here, it's a good strategy.

As far as hardware is concerned, I'm expecting Nintendo to get their s*it together and do something about the Wii U. Branded HDD cradles or a new SKU with a built-in HDD would be nice, but I'm not keeping my hopes up. We'll probably see more Smash, more X footage and maybe some announcements, but Nintendo is out of the E3 game so I don't think their presentation will be terribly exciting, that is, if they'll have a presentation at all.

Mira

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
-Remake of Majora Mask
-Remake of Emerald
-a new Golden Sun
-Devil Survivor 3
-Miles Edgeworth 3
-a new Luigi game
-Rune Factory 5

i want at least 2 of these...please

dontay0100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok here's what I'm hoping for.

Zelda Wii U is multiplayer, at least 2 players would be awesome, after all they did say they were thinking of multiple players. And if it does have multiplayer allow both local and online. I mean sure y'all have the idea of fun being side by side but that's no reason to not allow online support as well. Not everyone has kids, and or friends who all live close like the good old childhood days. We are grown now, so grow with us in regard to technology.

Then for Retro for the love of GoD make Metroid, this could really showcase the potential of the Wii U. The must have system of this Gen. I mean come on the gamepad hasn't been useful but Metroid could do so many unique gameplay mechanics only the Wii U can provide.

I want a Metroid game one that can bring FPS to a whole new level. With Multiplayer like 6 v 6.. Nintendo you would own the world if you just embrace the Internet. A FPS 6v6 metroid game would be off the chain. Heck Mario Party Online???? Come Onnnnnnnnnn! Zelda with online... So many things Nintendo, listen to your fans.

Mira

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
WMM said:
If they are going to remake 3rd gen, they won't be doing the third version, it will be remakes of ruby and saphire,
just like how they've done with the other remakes.
you never know for sure...nobody expected black 2 and white 2...in 1st and 2nd gen there weren't too many differences between red/blue and gold/silver to Yellow/Crystal except for pikachu following you and suicune being part of the main story
3rd gen is a bit more different storywise...

Mira

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
the must-have game for WiiU (if it's gonna be so) it will be Zelda
now only Zelda WiiU can save this console for Nintendo,i really don't think anybody else can...

WaryLouka

Official Representative of the SuperCard Team
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
- Super Smash Bros for 3DS/Wii U showcase and information
- Some new Mario game
- Yarn Yoshi Information + Possible Title Rename
- Some new games

Else,