Nintendo files trademarks for Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon

7RZyGwe.jpg

Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon could potentially just be the big surprise of Nintendo's upcoming direct, as trademark filings from Europe reveal. Both listings just popped up in the OHIM database today and were filed by Nintendo.
:arrow: Source

Last edited by Chary,

GBA rocks

Trophies
XP
Country
I got 3 questions about the possible real world inspiration for the region

1) Hotels with that style are found in a number of places in southern Europe, but what country (beside France) is particularly associated with being a travel destination? (= associated with checking in at a hotel like in the picture) And sought after by the growing new asian middle class?

2) What minority language is weirdly prominent (placed close to English) in marketing material?

3) What's that style of gardening called?

You read it here first.

Reactions: Queno138
Trophies
XP
Country
I got 3 questions about the possible real world inspiration for the region

1) Hotels with that style are found in a number of places in southern Europe, but what country (beside France) is particularly associated with being a travel destination? (= associated with checking in at a hotel like in the picture) And sought after by the growing new asian middle class?

2) What minority language is weirdly prominent (placed close to English) in marketing material?

3) What's that style of gardening called?

You read it here first.
tell me

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Didn't the say it would be on Hollidays?
I'm not american so I'm not sure but my first impression is it would be thanksgiving
They said "late 2016", but usually when they release games this late in the year they release it around christmas to get more sales. That's not always the case though, but it's likely.

VirusX2

Master Race Beast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do anyone actually think "NX" versions are an actually possibility or do people just want every game on the NX at this point?

No One knows what a "NX" is actually, Some says it's a Mobile Device like it supports android, Some Says it's Cross-3DS-Wii U Controller, Some says another console which can connect between Wii U and 3DS, Just hearing rumors all over. OMG it's really Giving me a Head Ache. Someone please tell me what a "NX" is.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

They said "late 2016", but usually when they release games this late in the year they release it around christmas to get more sales. That's not always the case though, but it's likely.

Will be available on Holidays. So have to Wait till Christmas.

AsPika2219

Trophies
XP
Country
Georgia
Ohhhh..... yeeeaahhhh.... Pokemon Sun and Moon! Coming soon....

3 new starter pokemon, new region, new moves, new ability etc...

I will waiting next news at Serebii or PocketMonsters website soon™! :yay3ds:

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you think they claimed website domain ahead of time to deter trolls from taking it over before its reveal? That's the only logical conclusion I could think of for establishing a website in advance.

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

It said Holidays 2016.
Pokémon X and Y were released on October 12, so something around that date would be possible

TheZoroark007

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It said Holidays 2016.
Pokémon X and Y were released on October 12, so something around that date would be possible
But they only said that in the US version of the Direct. Everywhere else, they said "Late 2016"

Edit:
This looks interesting:
m84_7jubhx55l.jpeg

Last edited by TheZoroark007,

phalk

Handheld Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
there's almost always a third super version
(yellow, cristal, emerald, platinum, and the upcomming Z)
Well, if there will be one for this 7th gen, my bet is on a mix between Sun and Moon :
Pokemon Eclipse

LoL, Pokémon Z isn't happening.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully it's as awesome as Diamond and Pearl were...
I hope it's better, because Gen 4 was absolute garbage, easily the worst Pokemon generation for me.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And Pokemon Z could still happen soon, to hold us over until Moon and Sun come out. That's what they did for Black and White 2 until X and Y came out.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eh I really doubt Z is going to happen at this point. While it would be easier to make a Z, especially if there's no real difference with just a few extra, they are busy with the new game. If they are working on two Pokémon games, even as a hold us over game, I doubt Sun and Moon would have been announced for the 3ds. They really seem done with the "3rd Game" thing. At most we get 2 regions to conclude X and Y.

Last edited by KingVamp,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I can put like 90 songs on a CD lol