Nintendo files trademarks for Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon

7RZyGwe.jpg

Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon could potentially just be the big surprise of Nintendo's upcoming direct, as trademark filings from Europe reveal. Both listings just popped up in the OHIM database today and were filed by Nintendo.
:arrow: Source

Last edited by Chary,

gkoelho

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
And I just wanna know if the VC version are coming with or with-out glithcs )=

But I got on hype train for Sun\Moon, I expect the best from it. And maybe the extinction of megas?? I never liked this ideia.

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And I just wanna know if the VC version are coming with or with-out glithcs )=

But I got on hype train for Sun\Moon, I expect the best from it. And maybe the extinction of megas?? I never liked this ideia.
With glitches - Mew glitch works, MissingNo. works...

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Let's hope they freshen up the poke-formula a bit. A Light/Dark world theme might be pretty cool.

Anyway, just glad we have something to look forward to this year for the 3ds. It's certainly going to be better than 2015 lol.

0x40

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
View attachment 40381

Straight outta Trailer
You may want to look up the word "holiday" in a dictionary. (hint: it's not a season separate from winter) It can be released both on a holiday AND during winter, so the fact that they said it will be released on a holiday does not contradict the fact that they said it will be released during winter.

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A Winter 2016 release would be awfully late compared to the other games. Compared with the seemingly long development time too, this must've been in development for a while and probably still is.

gkoelho

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
All the direct scheme seemed like that was just motivated for the date being the exact 20 year anniversary, not the games itself, maybe to hook the VC a little bit.

I got the impression they dont showed nothing new cause they dont want to rush it. I believe in their capability to bring fresh things out.

Last edited by gkoelho,
Reactions: Judas18

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm curious about that surfing pikachu minigame in yellow. I'll have to save edit a surfing pikachus in, I'm guessing. What other special pokemon did they have back in the day? I want to say there was a flying pikachus as well (the one with balloons tied around it)

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
there's almost always a third super version
(yellow, cristal, emerald, platinum, and the upcomming Z)
Well, if there will be one for this 7th gen, my bet is on a mix between Sun and Moon :
Pokemon Eclipse

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: updated ship of harkinian, gonna install some hd texture pack